Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing & securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also the creator of USD Coin (USDC), the fastest growing, regulated, dollar, which is quickly approaching 10 billion in circulation, growing over 1000% year over year. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, & platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services & commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
Circles Product Marketing team leads go-to-market for our suite of products, & creates & execute campaigns to drive product growth. Product Marketing is a highly cross-functional role at Circle, partnering closely with Product, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success & Finance to name a few. Different from many other Product Marketing teams, our team works across the entire product lifecycle, from helping shape the product, to driving launch & commercialization, to growing product adoption post-launch. Circle is looking for our first Segments & Solutions focused Product Marketing Manager who can develop & drive the GTM strategy for key customer segments for Circle, starting with Financial Institutions, Marketplaces & Fintechs.
What you'll work on:
- Leads analysis of key segments in understanding the buyers needs, pain points, & industry trends. Prepares & presents strategic analysis & recommendation to senior management at various forums.
- Leverages the client & sales feedback to create & drive company positioning & messaging for current & net new segments.
- Acts as a fixed income & credit expert both internally & externally in the fintech industry.
- Provides support & guidance to sales teams & customer success teams; is regularly called upon to participate in meetings with clients.
- Work with sales, marketing, product & customer success to create the story around the Circle suite of products & how they benefit our strategic segments & buyers to drive demand for USDC & increase adoption of our suite.
- Drives the creation of dynamic content & technical marketing collateral to support client needs.
- Facilitates internal training & communication including training on launches & changes to existing products.
- Drive the adoption & creation of segment specific playbooks & enable sales & marketing to execute on the plan.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multi Stakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees, families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 4+ years of product marketing experience; B2B investment experience preferred.
- You communicate complex information & processes in a streamlined, easy-to-understand fashion in writing & diagrams. Comfortable speaking publicly in group meetings.
- Strong understanding of sales concepts, sales processes, sales methodologies.
- Strong familiarity with investment product line-up & an in-depth understanding of the principles of asset management, treasury management & investment markets.
- You can create & deliver a sales training program, including the content required.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills. Must be capable of writing & creating content that tells the Circle story to customers & prospects.
- You thrive in unstructured environments & bringing order to chaos
- You love crypto & are a constant learner in the space.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.