Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
- Analyze the customer needs, goals & constraints in order to advice the best possible integration between Nexthink & external systems;
- Design, implement, deliver & validate integrations between Nexthink & third-party software such as CMDBs, service management tools, SIEMs, BI tools, etc.;
- Maintain the highest code quality standards & help the team to improve its best practices;
- Work with the agile iterative/incremental mindset;
- Plan & coordinate the test phase, from the unit test to the system integration test;
- Analyze performance bottlenecks & stability issues;
- Document the solutions & architecture according to our standards;
- Educate & empower the client to take full advantage of the Nexthink integration;
- Ability to drive complex projects with minimal oversight, delivering & refining features iteratively;
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer needs;
- Participate in the product release delivery process, in the automation of tests & release environments & in L3 support & bug fixes.
- Seniority level: Senior
- Function: Engineering
- 5+ years' experience in software development or scripting;
- Good experience in container ecosystem (Docker) & Automated Build Systems (Jenkins);
- Experience with micro-services, REST;
- Strong refactoring abilities, attention to details & test automation;
- Strong motivation for complex challenges & learning new technologies;
- Teamwork & collaboration are part of your DNA. Excellent communication skills;
- Fluent in Spanish & English (spoken & written).
- BSc/MSc in Engineering or Computer Science is a plus;
- Experience delivering using agile/lean principles is a plus;
- Practical development experience of integrations or scripts for products such as BMC (Remedy & Atrium), HP (Arcsight), Microsoft (SCCM, SCOM & Active Directory), ServiceNow, LANDesk & Splunk is a plus.
We are a fast-pace growing company & we are hiring & growing a lot in our Madrid office. If you are looking for a change, & you like a nice atmosphere, lots of challenges & having fun while working, then this is a great opportunity for you!!!
- Location: Plaza Colon (Madrid).Our office is conveniently located, & it is very pretty & cool! Don't believe us? Let us know in advance & come check, we can invite you for a coffee.
- Permanent Contract
- Ticket Restaurant, Private health Insurance & Gym discount on subscriptions.
- You can choose to adhere to a flexible retribution plan for kindergarten & transport tickets.
- Possibility to work from home 1 day a week.
- Willing to travel from time to time.
- Flexible Hours, so when you do your 40 hours a week, you can leave earlier on Fridays.
- 50% off on English & Spanish classes.
- Fresh fruit, cookies, & occasionally some soft drinks as well.
- Pizza talks once a month (knowledge pills + pizza!), you can just listen, or even present something you are passionate about.
- We host the Madrid Scrum Alliance user group every other month, which are a great learning & networking opportunity.