Meet CarGurusthe #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, were building the worlds most trusted & transparent automotive marketplace where its easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data & its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms & innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation & vehicle history.
CarGurusis looking for a highly motivated Product Manager to join our Consumer team.The Product Guru will capitalize on CarGurus consumer products to help continue to grow the company into a top industry leader. This role is highly cross-functional, & requires product management experience, strong analytical skills, creative problem solving, & a passion for innovation.
What You'll Do:
- Develop the vision & roadmap for a strategic consumer priority area
- Partner with our world class engineering team to drive the development of consumer oriented products & services
- Identify consumer needs & pain points in the car shopping experience, & translate those insights into impactful product innovations
- Define & analyze the data to determine success of consumer programs & prioritize new market opportunities
- Work cross functionally with the broader business & effectively communicate team plans & results
Who You Are:
- 3+years of product management experience in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelors degree from a top school required, MBA preferred
- Strong analytical & creative problem-solving skills required
- Ability to move fast & think big
- Ability to manage projects of varying size & scope simultaneously while prioritizing appropriately
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills & presentation experience
- Tenacious self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Ability to effectively liaison with internal teams, & able to adapt style to work closely with varying personality types
- Good sense of humor & likes working in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity & collaboration. True to our start-up roots, were nimble, flexible & hardworking. We have a great respect for testing & learning & a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball & ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, were as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK & Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI & Dublin, Ireland. If youd like to learn more, please visit our careers page.