Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We've been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, & have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, & featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
In a few words:
Contentsquare is growing in Spain!
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to reinforce our team & support our exponential growth. Reporting directly to the Lead Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for onboarding, engagement, support & success for your client portfolio & will participate to the development of the Spanish Market.
This role can be located in our office in Paris but we're also open to remote work if you live in Spain, ideally not too far from Barcelona.
On a typical day, you might do:
Customer Success Management:
- Develop relationships with Sponsors (C-Level) based on mutual trust (Trusted Advisor)
- Responsible for customer relation from onboarding to contract renewal
- Develop & implement tailored support strategies
- Contribute to the digital UX strategy & AB testing roadmap of Customers
- Ensure adoption of the solution within the Customer's organization
- Guarantee our proof of value (ROI): reports, calls, meetings, Business Reviews
- Engage customers in the Contentsquare User community
- Qualify & diligently address any issue impacting renewals
- Identify portfolio development opportunities in partnership with the sales team
- Planning management, coordinate internal teams, internal / external communication
- Be a functional expert of Contentsquare
- Contribute to data interpretation on the platform
- Be the Customer's voice for improvement & development of new features