VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore & Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
What Youd Do:
- Constantly work to improve campaign performance, insights collection & takeaways, & generally strive to over-deliver to clients.
- Bid/buy campaigns managing the ongoing real-time optimization of live media to ensure client goals are met and/or exceeded.
- Collaborate with media planners on upcoming campaigns determining best platforms, target audience, & creative strategies to implement to develop media plans.
- Monitor campaigns for performance ensuring campaigns are pacing accordingly, managing spend, troubleshooting campaigns, creating insights about performance, making updates accordingly & flagging potential issues to management.
- Create & occasionally present client-facing campaign reporting: pacing reports, campaign build, ad-hoc analysis, & high-touch optimizations to ensure relevant metrics & insights are shown & make recommendations by condensing or strengthening key insights from campaign reports to optimize performance.
- Manage platform relationships regularly via: Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Google, etc.
- Oversee Media Analysts bandwidth assisting in the training & development of new & existing Media Analysts on the team.
What Youve Got:
- 1 Year experience as a Media Buyer (Activation, Investment) within an agency with entrepreneurial street cred and/or BA/BS degree (Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance)
- Advanced skills in Excel including pivot tables, V-Look Ups, & macros
- Experience across buying/biddable platforms in any of the following:
- Social: Facebook / IG, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Snapchat, Tik Tok
- Programmatic Display/Video (DV360, The Trade Desk, AppNexus, etc.)
- Any Additional Experience in the following a plus:
- Amazon (AMS, Amazon DSP, AMG)
- Publisher/Partner Direct
- Connected TV/OTT (Roku, Hulu, etc.)
- Digital Audio (Spotify, Pandora, etc.)
- Experience working with analytics, attribution & measurement systems. Including but not limited to:
- Google Analytics
- MOAT/IAS/Double Verify
- Nielsen/Millward Brown/Oracle Measurement
- You live for todays digital & mobile consumer, driven, & hungry to succeed always looking to learn more.
- You want to have an impact & is passionate about the work you do.
- You are always looking to adopt new techniques & technologies that are relevant for clients media strategies.
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast paced, collaborative, high-energy environment where youre continuously solving problems creatively & analytically.