Who We Are:
Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in todays most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, & The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, & more, both online & at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 60,000 full- & part-time alumni & counting. In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent & spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our upskilling & reskilling initiatives. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloittes Technology Fast 500, & Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
**French & English Speaking**
This critical role will support our business development for both Consumer (B2C) & Enterprise (B2B) while working with multiple stakeholders across GA, including our Regulatory, Finance, Delivery, Product, & Sales teams. This is a hybrid role as the French ecosystem is complex & unique compared to GAs current markets. This role will also include working with the France team to complete local tasks & ensure GAs growing presence in France remains compliant.
In this multi-faceted & central role, there is a unique opportunity to shape the early stages of our expansion in France & build the accreditation, certification, & quality management engine that will make GAs unique value proposition shine in the French market. This is a hands-on & intrapreneurial role for someone ready to educate & align cross-functional stakeholders around a shared vision. Key responsibilities include:
Lead GA Frances accreditation & standard policies building, deployment, & maintenance among the organization (HQ, Sales, Operations, Support functions):
- Ensure that General Assemblys courses are certified through Rpertoire Spcifique & RNCP among others: Build & carry out course certification processes, control & maintain operations compliance to certification requirements,
- Manage vocational Training & Quality accreditation processes (Qualiopi...), their strict application, their maintenance, & renewal.
Enable, manage & support local & global team to access public funds & their related operations - B2B/B2C:
- Enable access & develop dedicated processes to collaborate w/ Ple Emploi, OPCOs, Caisse des Dpts CPFs app or any governmental programs (PIC, Conseil Regional, European social funds etc.),
- Implement and/or maintain process & compliant operations w/ Admission (B2B/C), Student Experience, Finance & Regulatory to collect funds from OPCO, Ple Emploi or Region (AIF, POEI/C, Request on Proposal etc.), such as contracting, billings & monitoring of the training funds files for refunds,
- Support Enterprise B2B pre-sales phases when new financing opportunities are considered, & adapt commercial supports & courses to be compliant to French VET regulations.
Build, monitor & support compliant training deliveries (B2B / B2C)
- Support & manage the implementation of GA global into GA France training organization alongside teams,
- Build & monitor processes to deliver certification-driven & compliant training (VET & financing), incl. the monitoring of specific delivery phases (e.g. jury sessions, delivery team & career coach team support, etc),
- Build & monitor processes with our career coaches to support students, surveys & track job placement.
Act as the interface with the global headquarters team for the following topics
- Regulatory team (French compliance VET / Remote Learning, accreditations, Financing, Apprenticeship),
- Marketing & Communications teams (market understanding, proof-reading French translations, compliant communications, syllabi / PDP updates),
- Admissions Team (onboard team members on financing sponsoring environment, certification value, process).
- Min. 5 years experience in Training Quality Management & Certification Engineering. Experience in Instructional Design is desirable,
- Project management skills,
- Fluent in French and English (min. B2-C1 on CEFRL),
- Understanding of the French VET lifelong learning ecosystem & its reforms,
- Sound knowledge on the various training financing models & operators ecosystems,
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates openly & comfortably with diverse groups of people,
- Organizational Savvy: Comfortable with maneuvering through complex policy, process, & people-related organizational dynamics,
- Manages Complexity & Ambiguity: Makes sense of complex, high quantity, & sometimes contradictory information & operates effectively even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear,
- Cultivates Innovation: Creates new & better ways for the organization to be successful,
- Action-Oriented: Takes on new opportunities & tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, & enthusiasm.