Company Description|Job Description
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce & campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product & marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, & drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely's impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times & many more global enterprises.
Our Manager of Renewals will be responsible for leading our Renewal Specialist team. This is a strategic position responsible for improving our renewal strategy & driving retention results with a fair value mindset. This Manager will lead a team responsible for all Optimizely renewal business Globally. The ideal leader for this position will have the ability to collaborate, implement key initiatives & increase the productivity of the team. We are looking for a hands on leader who can develop talent & motivate excellence from the team. Key areas of focus will include: negotiation skill development, process improvement & adherence, conflict resolution & building a highly empowered detail oriented team.
About the Job:
- Train, manage, & hire a team of Renewal Specialists
- Use Salesforce, Gainsight & Marketo to manage the Renewal Process & track key performance metrics
- Report renewal metrics & forecast to senior Sales/Success Leadership
- Work with Legal, Finance, Sales, Success, & Operations to continuously improve processes to increase impact
- Develop Renewal Specialists through coaching, mentorship & by leading by example
- Drive retention within the business.
- Demonstrated success in a sales role including complex negotiation skills
- Experience hiring, developing & managing high impact individual contributors
- Experience managing complex client interactions
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Able to thrive in a very rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast results
- Ability to travel approximately 25%
- Strong ability to build & evolve processes & drive adherence within a team
- Commuter & transportation benefits
- Catered in-office lunch on weekdays
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay & deductible. HMO, PPO, & HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, & vision
- Wellness Grant
- Unlimited vacation policy & seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team & having a huge impact!
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion & embrace diversity. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer & makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.