Kabbage is setting a new standard in big data & FinTech & we are looking for a Collections Representativeto join us as we continue our amazing growth trajectory.
Kabbage is a leading FinTech company changing the way small businesses solve cash-flow challenges. Fully automated & deeply connected with its 160,000+ customers, Kabbage provides access to funding in minutes, extends more than $10 million every day to small businesses, & powers borrowing experiences for some of the largest companies in the world. While we've received numerous awards & recognitionsuch as Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Inc Magazine's Top Private Companies, GlassDoors Best Places to Work, & Forbes FinTech 50it is our people, our culture, & our leaders that make Kabbage such a great place to work.
At Kabbage, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, & do their best work. Our commitment to diversity & inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, & our customers. We are fully focused on equality & believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin & all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
The Collections Representative will collect on designated charged-off accounts, maintain good customer relations with account holders, & effectively solve problems to recover account balances.
What you'll be doing:
- Demonstrate good customer service skills while initiating outbound calls & receiving inbound calls from customers.
- Negotiate account resolution & accurately input & document actions within the collection systems while maintaining company performance & productivity standards.
- Maintain up-to-date customer contact information in the collections systems.
- Serve as a resource/subject matter expert & provide training to fellow team members
- Initiate external contact with customers & perform advanced loss prevention activities (such as skip tracing, account settlement) or administrative work.
- NOTE: Collections Reps workMonday-Friday & one Saturday per month. Shifts are on a rotating schedule so you should feel comfortable working at ALL of the following times: 12:00pm-8:00pm, 10:00am-6:00pm, & 8:00am-4:00pm.
What we're looking for in you:
- Proactivity: Acts without being told what to do; brings new ideas to the company.
- Attention to Detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Communication: Communicates information, ideas, & concepts clearly.
- Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity & willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Persuasion: Able to convince other to pursue a course of action.
- Problem Solving: Provides practical solutions to problems.
- Attendance: Ability to meet department attendance standards.
- Work Ethic: Possesses a strong willingness to work hard & sometimes long hours to get the job done.
What you should have:
- Experience in a collections department, preferably recovery / late-stage.
- Can operate multiple computer applications at once while simultaneously talking on the phone.
- Knowledge of the FDCPA & industry practices.
- Proficient with call center dialers, CRM software, & skip tracing.
- Ability to work on a rotating shift Monday-Friday: 12:00pm-8:00pm, 10:00am-6:00pm, & 8:00am-4:00pm.
- Ability to work one Saturday per month from 8:00am-12:00pm.
The Kabbage Advantage
At Kabbage, we think our people are awesome, so we created the Kabbage Advantageour way of being awesome right back. We offer competitive benefits including unlimited PTO, equity in the company, & exceptional health coverage options. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment with daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, & onsite fitness classes.
While our perks & benefits are generous, the people areactuallywhat make Kabbage great. Kabbagers are curious, creative, & resilient. We are proactive, productive, & problem solvers. And we dont do it alone. At Kabbage, you will find humble individuals who work hard to communicate effectively & work collaboratively.
Kabbage is an equal opportunity employer. At Kabbage we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating & separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.