As the worlds largest open audio platform, SoundCloud is powered by a connected community of creators, listeners & curators who share, discover & influence whats new, now & next in music & audio.
The Revenue Operations team mission is to scale advertising revenue, through the establishment of long-term, strategic relationships with exclusive reseller partners. We work alongside our partners to solve client business goals & challenges through mutually beneficial ideas & measurable results. Were seeking a Global Partnerships Manager to support our ever-expanding global advertising business particularly in North America & APAC territories.
As a Global Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for building strong relationships with our International Reseller Partners to over achieve revenue goals & grow the global listener ads business. You will liaison between SoundCloud's International Committee, Revenue Operations, Ad Product & Ad Engineering to implement innovative ad product opportunities that will enhance SoundCloud's listener ad experience & help increase SoundCloud's global ad revenues.
In tandem with our partners, you will be responsible for influencing customer conversations through strategic storytelling, actionable insights & creative ideas for positive growth & relationship outcomes. You will advise clients on SoundClouds broad range of advertising solutions online & offline to help them build custom, integrated programs that achieve their objectives & connect seamlessly with their audiences. While this role requires sales knowledge & knowhow, this is not a commission based position.
This role reports directly to the Director of Global Partnerships.
SoundCloud enjoys a birds eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile & online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. Come join us!
- Leverage market expertise to help proactively drive conversations with advertisers through big idea thinking & first to market concepts
- Maintain a sense of flexibility & pro-activeness in traveling across global territories to attend business critical client meetings, relevant networking events & annual team functions
- Partner with SoundCloud/Reseller sales teams to develop competitive, persuasive sales/marketing solutions & integrated marketing programs to meet/exceed Brand & Agency objectives & drive revenue
- Create smart, integrated proposals & sales collateral in response to qualified proactive opportunities & RFP requests; Develop the story, strategically frame approach, develop creative ideas & leverage SoundClouds solution suite, product expertise & internal relationships to bring together these proposals
- Serve as a collaborator between Sales & all of our internal support teams by building strong relationships & working closely with each of them (e.g., Artist Marketing, Events, Design, Ad Innovation Sales, Brand & Content Creative, Legal, Listener Marketing, Research, Revenue, etc.)
- 6+ years relevant experience in digital advertising sales and/or reseller management
- Publisher or Agency experience preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of programmatic ad sales and/or custom brand partnerships (preferably in the music/entertainment/lifestyle sectors)
- Highly team oriented with a collaborative spirit
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal team members & industry partners
- An articulate professional with exemplary written & oral communication skills, as this position is required to develop original written content & the demonstrated ability to present in high-profile group environments
- Highly proactive, solution-oriented, autonomous & resourceful
- Detail-oriented & ability to excel in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Travel required
- LOVE OF MUSIC
Diversity at SoundCloud:
SoundCloud is for everyone. Diversity & open expression are fundamental to our organization; they help us build a social platform & global community where anyone can create, discover & share sounds. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry, & strive to develop an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute.