About the team
The Global Distribution & Logistics team oversees the final stages of the supply chain to move products from our suppliers to our customers as efficiently & effectively as possible. Our customers span across the direct-to-consumer, retail, grocery & drug businesses. We manage a global network that aims to provide best-in-class service to all stakeholders.
About the role
We are looking for a high-performing individual to support our growing North American distribution network. This individual will support the distribution of the Harry's retail business. This includes ensuring orders are processed at the distribution center, fulfilled & then delivered to the end customer as well as answering questions on fulfillment for your respective retailer(s). You will work cross-functionally with internal & external stakeholders on order management & NPI initiatives. The role will be a critical support function for the Distribution team & presents the opportunity to expand your expertise in operations management, analytics & reporting, project management, risk assessment, etc!
What you will accomplish:
- Support tactical operations at North American distribution centers for Harrys retail fulfillment & help troubleshoot fulfillment & transportation-related customer issues
- Work with Harry's Retail team each week on upcoming orders, risks to orders & priorities
- Collaborate with Supply Chain, R&D, Planning, Retail, & Accounting/Finance to ensure proper fulfillment of orders including stocking strategy, timing of order processing at DC, & order invoicing
- Monitor KPIs on operational performance measurement systems such as on-time in-full delivery & fulfillment cost metrics
- Perform root cause analysis & help drive problem resolution relating to on-time delivery & other team metrics
- Troubleshoot EDI orders with our partners & drive closure to issues, ensuring 100% fulfillment & data processing completion
- Create Standard Operating Procedures to ensure quality & consistency at distribution centers
This should describe you:
- You have an understanding of supply chain operations, gained through a relevant bachelors degree (such as Supply Chain Management, Operations Management or Logistics)
- Prior work experience in logistics or fulfillment preferred (1-2 years)
- You have experience in ERP systems (experience with O2C EDI processing is a plus!)
- You are skilled with Excel - able to manipulate data sets, create Pivot tables & perform VLookups
- You have strong communication, teamwork, problem-solving, & interpersonal skills
- You are excited about distribution & continuing to build your broader supply chain knowledge
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, & the world around you
- You are able to travel to our distribution centers, conferences, & large retail customers (up to 10%)
- No task too small attitude
- You have a sense of humor -- we take our work seriously & ourselves un-seriously
Heres who youll work with:
- Reporting to North American Retail Distribution Manager
- Working within the broader Global Distribution & Logistics team
- Working cross-functionally with Retail, Planning, Sourcing, Accounting/Finance, R&D, & IT Systems teams
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.