At Squarespace, Customer Operations empowers users to give voice to their ideas & make it easy for them when they need help. Our team runs 24/7 with almost 400 people between New York, Dublin & Portland. We are experiencing a record-high volume of customer interactions & could use your help empowering our customers to become experts with our products!
Customer Support Associates are on the front lines working with our customers every single day to ensure that issues with billing or their account are resolved in a timely manner. You will leverage your system knowledge & commitment to delivering an exceptional customer experience to not only solve problems for our users, but be a positive advocate of our brand.
This temporary full-time (40 hours per week) role reports into a Customer Support Team Lead & is based remotely in the New York Metro Area or Portland Metro Area.
The start date for this role is Wednesday, May 13th with a duration of up to 90 days in the role.
- Respond to customer-submitted email requests & live chats in a timely manner
- Queue-based, typing, work will account for approximately 90% of the role
- Troubleshoot & guide customers through questions & issues with their Account, Billing, or other transactional inquiries
- Achieve set targets across Quality & Productivity in email & live-chat
- Stay up to date on new product features & improvements
- Identify & communicate system issues to our Product Solutions team
- Identify non-standard customer experiences & escalate issues, as appropriate
- Available to work either Tuesday-Saturday or Sunday-Thursday remotely in one of the following shifts:
- 8:00am/8:30 am ET - 5:00pm/5:30pm ET
- 10:00am/10:30am PT - 7:00pm/7:30pm PT
- Consistent & dependable WiFi
- A personal workspace that allows you to be free from distraction & fully customer focused
- Strong written communication skills with accurate grammar & spelling; fast typist
- Strong reading comprehension skills with the ability to identify the root cause of a problem
- Customer-facing experience (retail, hospitality, online support, etc.) is a plus
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.