The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, & create across thousands of communities.
The Core Machine Learning team at Reddit is a 10x team that owns recommendations, content discovery, user & content quantification, while directly impacting other teams such as Growth & Ads.
How You'll Have Impact:
As the 6th largest site on the internet, Reddit generates billions of events & terabytes of data in a day. You will own projects from ideation to production instead of being stuck making small incremental gains on enterprise systems. We are looking for the best & the brightest Machine Learning Engineers/Scientists to join us in solving hard problems in order to create things that millions of users will love. We are a team of builders that value impact, personal growth, openness & kindness.
What Youll Do
You will be in the unique position to revolutionize personalized video content discovery using Machine Learning techniques including Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, Recommendation Systems, Representation Learning & Computer Vision.
- Apply Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence to personalization, discovery & recommendation problems in the video-ranking space
- Build Machine Learning models from Petabytes of data using the Google Cloud Platform.
- Design Machine Learning solutions for Reddits unique product challenges.
- Extract intelligence from data by applying analysis & feature-engineering techniques.
- Iterate on Machine Learning products based on the feedback from A/B experiments & product managers.
- Deploy your model to serve millions of users.
- Participate in the full software development cycle: design, develop, QA, deploy, experiment, & analyze.
- 5+ years of work experience as a Machine Learning Scientist or Engineer; or 4+ years of work experience plus a degree in Machine Learning, Data Science or Statistics.
- Solid theoretical knowledge of Machine Learning & Statistical concepts, including Deep Learning, common Neural Network architectures as well as performance tradeoffs.
- Familiarity with at least 2 of: Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch & Sklearn
- Comfortable with distributed learning, big data (Petabyte scale) & data-intensive systems
- Experience working with Computer Vision Modeling Techniques
- The ability to extract insight from data
- Proficient in Python & SQL
- Passionate about building delightful products for users
- Strong communication & team-work skills
- Work experience in Recommendation Systems & Feeds-ranking a very strong plus
- Knowledge of Natural Language Processing, Reinforcement Learning or Self Learning
- The ability to understand & implement publications in the fields of Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Exposure to data-intensive systems as well as writing production-quality software
- Familiarity with Google Cloud pipelines, Go & Scala
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities & disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.