As a Strategist, you bring key strategic leadership & guidance to multidisciplinary teams. Youre not fazed effectively communicating your findings to varying audiencesfrom creative to technical team members. And you have an intimate understanding of your client, their competitors, & key industry trends relating to their business. Youre a rock star in at least two strategy disciplinesbusiness analysis, qualitative consumer research, web analytics, & information architecturebut well welcome your balanced working knowledge of all. Most importantly, you live & breathe insightsabout a clients business, their competitors, & their customers.
- Collaborate with internal research team to perform quantitative & qualitative research.
- Collaborate with social & marketing science teams to monitor social listening & web analytics reports.
- Synthesize research, uncover insights, & write creative briefings for client & team.
- Perform detailed research into our clients, their industry, & competitors across markets.
- De-construct competitive best practices in digital marketing & create benchmarks.
- Conduct digital ecosystem audits to map a brands online presence & assess the effectiveness of each touchpoint.
- Identify opportunities for clients to use digital technology to enhance their overall digital presence & online marketing mix.
- Work across multidisciplinary teams to implement & manage digital strategies.
- Run agile design workshops to identify digital strategies for rapid prototyping & customer testing.
- Recommend, plan, coordinate, & execute pertinent research & analysis activities, including sector analyses, competitive benchmarking studies, qualitative & consumer research, requirements gather sessions, & stakeholder interviews.
- Synthesize & communicate the results of research to clients & project teams.
- Provide insight & perspective on the clients strategic direction.
- Collaborate with the team on overall strategy development.
- Define measurement strategies for strategy development & site or program optimization.
- Demonstrate the value of integrating strategy services into client engagements.
- Provide thought leadership to colleagues & projects in a range of subjects, including requirements gathering, consumer research & insight, site measurement & marketing, & strategic planning.
- 2+ years of related experience in the account & brand planning, business analysis, qualitative research, including web analytics & metric analysis, & information architecture.
- 2 years agency or consulting & digital business experiences.
- Experience developing proposals & presentations for clients
- Ability to communicate complex subject matter verbally & written.
- Experience with qualitative & ethnographic research driving the creation & implementation of digital design personas.
- Experience in marketing research & sciences to establish & analyze complex studies.
- Excellent collaboration skills & a team-player mindset.
- Strong multi-tasking & flexibility skills.
- A commitment to learning.