LendingHome supports real estate investors by offering the opportunity to build successful businesses through a simplified loan process. Our competitive product, innovative technology, & experienced team are changing the way real estate investors receive funding for their fix-and-flip & rental properties, transforming the experience from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access & simplified a way for real estate investorsboth novice & experiencedto get financing, generate wealth, & build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $6 billion dollars worth of loans across about 30,000+ projects, becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology & the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has grown to a team of over 300 & has won many awards over the years including Forbes Fintech 50, Finovate Awards: Best Digital Mortgage Platform, Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies, & many more. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
Loans funded: More than $6 billion in fewer than 6 years
Market Share: Increased from ~2.5% in Q1 2020 to over 5.5% in Q3 2020.
Equity raised: $285MM to-date, including $75 million raised in Series E from Benefit Street Partners in December 2020.
Financial Impact: Since April 2020, LendingHome has been profitable every month, a rarity for a fast growing fintech company.
Geography: Lending in 26 states, which account for more than 80% of the nations real estate market
Homes financed: About 30,000
Principal & interest returned to investors: More than $5.18 billion
Employees: About 300 employees in San Francisco & Pittsburgh
This is a position that can be based anywhere in the United States, remote or in-office. Our hybrid distributed workforce philosophy allows us to find the best talent in the country & build diverse teams, while allowing our teammates to work from the location that works best for them, whether that is their home office or one of our office locations. We have offices in San Francisco, CA & Pittsburgh, PA for those of you that live local & want to work from the office. We also plan to use these spaces to bring together teammates & drive creativity & innovation.
The Marketing Team is responsible for generating brand awareness, as well as acquiring, converting, retaining, & increasing repeat lending from customers for LendingHome bridge & rental products. The quarterly target funnel metrics for the marketing team are directly tied to the loan goals of the LendingHome sales team & are the primary deliverable for the team.
The culture of the marketing team is rooted in innovation & hustle. As a member of the team you must be an expert at your craft, executing your own work effectively. You should be a self-starter, motivated by finding new opportunities & driving towards strategic solutions. Its important that all members of the team have the desire to explore all facets of the broader marketing organization.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this Manager role focuses on performance marketing. You will focus on coordinating integrated programs across sales & marketing that drive awareness & adoption of LendingHome bridge & rental products, specifically for the long tail of high volume, low repeat prospects. You will be responsible for achievement of quarterly lead, submit, & CPL (cost per lead) targets by leveraging Social Media, Display, Paid Search, Partnerships & Referrals.
Performance Marketing Responsibilities:
- Work alongside the Director to develop digital marketing strategies that have measurable impact.
- Manage performance channels, including paid search, display, social media, etc., supporting both acquisition & retention efforts.
- Monitor all performance marketing budgets & tactics to further scale the business & increase profitability.
- Determine performance marketing lead & submit targets for both bridge & rental; tie into the quarterly OKR process
- Analyze KPIs on an ongoing basis to drive optimizations & ensure campaigns are maximizing performance & hitting goals.
- Create A/B testing & optimization process, leveraging creative, messaging, landing pages, audience targeting, etc. across all channels.
- Ensure that marketing campaigns leverage best in class tactics & capabilities of marketing tech stack.
- Develop recommendations of new tactics & strategies to test through our paid digital media efforts.
- Build strong relationships with Sales, Sales Operations, Finance, Product, Engineering & other internal teams.
- 5+ years of related digital marketing experience with expertise in performance & growth marketing in a fast paced environment.
- Experience marketing to small to mid-sized businesses in partnership with sales.
- Understanding of how to position a business with multiple sub-segments & core offerings.
- A demonstrated history of being a high energy, team player that works well under pressure.
- Project management skills: ability to prioritize high impact activities & keep complicated projects moving forward.
- An excellent communicator, both written & verbal, with effective interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage marketing & analytics tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, etc.)
- Passion for data analysis & reporting with the ability to develop insights & trends in a concise manner; experience creating dashboards & reports.
- Preferred familiarity with the lending space or fintech.
- Bachelors degree required.
LendingHome in the News
Benefits & Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, & move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches & Bagel Wednesdaysand don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks & drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, & passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent & welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions & a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, & vision plans ensure that your mind & body are in good keeping.
If you'd like to see more about what LendingHome has to offer or explore additional opportunities, visit us at LendingHome.com/Careers.
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Police Code, Article 49