The Product Life-cycle Management (PLM) Analyst will support the development & deployment of PLM throughout the organization. This includes working collaboratively to combine business requirements & software capabilities into a cohesive & optimized tool set in alignment with PLM road maps.
Responsibilities will include providing day to day support of the PLM tool & product community, documenting all aspects of the system (including testing & training), ensure consistency of material master data fields in PLM with other business management systems, validate BOMs for MRP, Operations & Financial Planning requirements, collaborate with PLM vendor support team & monitor & review system performance.
6 Month Expectations
- Provide product expertise as it relates to PLM upgrades & new system development initiatives.
- Ownership of system documentation (testing & training documentation)
- Assist in training & on-boarding for new hires
- Support product development, program management & operations teams with on-time material & BOM setup in support of project schedules
- Maintain guidelines developed for assigning item numbers, design workflows & processes PLM supports.
- Generate reports, analyze data & present conclusions that give the team visibility on product releases, change statuses & effective dates
12 Month Expectations
- Manage system updates & upgrades collaborating with various business functions.
- Align & evolve cross-functional processes that feed into BOM creation, product changes, vendor data management, product development & quality development
- Facilitate continuous development & enhancement of SOPs for documentation & control of records related to Product Specifications, IP, Regulatory & Quality
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Science, Finance, or Supply Chain Management
- 3-5 years experience with PLM/PDM tools, project management, product master data, specifications management, operations and/or supply chain experience
- Knowledge of the product development process, material specification data & product BOM structures.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally & in writing to both technical teams & business functions across multiple levels.
- Self motivator & strong drive for achievement.
- Ability to multi-task & work towards multiple deadlines with shifting priorities.
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, & promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. It has been & will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race,color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, & termination.