WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 Magazines 2019 Best Places to Work, & Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOULL DO
This is a SaaS Strategic sales leadership role, managing a team of Strategic Account Executives for Brazes market-leading Customer Journey Orchestration platform. Were looking for someone who is passionate about helping brands communicate more effectively with their customers, building a winning team, & expanding our highly successful customer base.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of successful experience leading, & developing a team of Strategic sellers in a high-growth, rapidly evolving, & dynamically competitive market. Your team will focus on the entire lifecycle relationship with their clients, so you should have experience helping them develop & evangelize net-new business, while nurturing & expanding the relationships with their customer base. As a front-line leader whose team addresses the problems of customers across multiple industries, you should have strong business acumen, & help prepare for, & participate directly in, customer-facing engagements. Your leadership will have a direct impact on the success of our customers, the development of your team, & the success of Braze.
WHO YOU ARE
- Minimum of 5 years of successful experience leading a team of at least five quota-carrying Strategic Account Executives
- A proven ability to recruit, retain, inspire, & develop top talent
- Proven experience in leading teams through the full-lifecycle of a SaaS customer: prospecting, acquisition, retention & long-term relationship growth
- Ability to coordinate & work cross-functionally internally with internal constituencies, including Business Development, Marketing, Customer Success, Legal, & Sales Operations
- Outstanding verbal, written & in-person presentation skills
- Excellent commercial & legal negotiation skills
- Strong technical & business acumen; the ability to engage with multiple customer personas across a wide variety of industries & within both technical & marketing functional roles
- Up-to-date on digital & application trends, especially in the mobile space
- Proven success navigating large organizations & ability to quickly identify the decision makers & decision-making process for large SaaS investments
- Prior experience selling Mobile or Marketing Technology is a strong plus
- Prior experience in a startup technology company a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office, including snacks & beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.