Social Strategy Specialist
Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What you'll do
As part of DVs Social Strategy & Operations team, you will take part in driving the evolution of DoubleVerifys social product suite, including supporting the integration of our new OpenSlate pre-screen capabilities. The Social Strategy Specialist will work closely & collaboratively with Sales, Marketing, Agency Account Management & Fortune 500 companies to deliver world class customer service & social solutions to market. The Social Strategy & Ops team educates clients on how DV verification can drive superior performance & influence their media strategies. Current integrations include Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok & YouTube.
- Strategic Support: Provide strategic support to help drive the growth & expansion of DVs social product suite as a subject matter expert
- Analyze social data sets & campaign performance. Craft & present strategic recommendations on leveraging DoubleVerifys social data in partnership with the Client Partner
- Understand & articulate product differentiations + provide guidance to clients on what services best meet their needs.
- Process & Workflow Development: Identify opportunities for continued enhancements across processes & client workflows
- Continuously evaluate client use-cases to inform & evolve products & services
- Build & assist with the deployment of frameworks for client performance management & test support
- Ongoing Education: Support ongoing education & department evolution initiatives
- Lead formal & ad hoc internal & external training sessions on product implementation & best practices
- Develop & maintain expert level proficiency with the DV data tool set & adjacent platforms
- Product & Technical Support: Provide technical support to customers & internal teams by answering complex questions on function, usage & troubleshooting of social products
Who you are
- 4+ years of experience in advertising at an agency, brand or partner platform
- Experience & exposure working with the social platforms either via media planning or buying with a comprehensive understanding of the media marketplace
- Current/previous exposure to working with 3rd party vendors a plus
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills, comfortable working with remote global teams & executives on a daily basis
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skills
- Exceptional command of Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, & a positive solution oriented approach
- Ability to speak & write in multiple languages
- Experience working with Salesforce, Jira, and/or Confluence
- Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply, preferably Spanish speaking.