Kustomer is THE omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining customer service through standout experiences with the most modern technology CRM has to offer. We exist not to resolve tickets but to help customers have phenomenal experiences. Kustomer built its platform with intelligent automation, & a unified support experience that enables companies to deliver effortless, consistent & personalized service to each & every customer.
Our Krew is made up of passionate & collaborative people who really care about what they do & the people they help. We look for people who are passionate about enhancing the customer service experience for everyone involved, as it's the core of what we do. We're in the midst of explosive growth, & have no plans of slowing down. We welcome individuals who want to learn & be challenged every day.
Some fun facts about us, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the incredible customer service brands like Ring, Sweetgreen, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, & UNTUCKit. We were founded in 2015 & are based out of NYC. The serial entrepreneurs who founded this business, Brad Birnbaum & Jeremy Suriel, led Kustomer to raise over $173.5M in venture funding, with some of the most amazing VCs behind us including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures & Social Leverage.
It gets even more amazing - Kustomer is thrilled to announce we have signed a deal to be acquired by Meta. We are currently operating independently until closing. This is an incredible opportunity to join our fast-growing team & be a part of this once in a lifetime experience. Check out this article for more details on this amazing adventure!
About the Role:
Our People Team is dedicated to growing, enabling, & driving our Kustomer Krew to success. As a People Operations Partner on the team, you will be a trusted, & necessary, partner to leaders across multiple functions, to help develop & support our Krew. You will be a key contributor in scaling our organization way past 400 Krew members, influencing our People programs & initiatives for a best in class experience. This role is perfect for a passionate & collaborative individual (maybe a touch silly too as we like to have fun here)- as youll work closely both within the Talent & People team & across the org.
Youll be responsible for:
- Partnering closely with managers to help ensure goals across our company are achieved
- Supporting managers with performance management, feedback, career development & success of their team members
- Collaborating with the rest of the People team to develop, maintain & execute People programs including employee performance & growth, engagement surveys, immigration, benefits, compensation + more! (the options are endless since were growing so fast!)
- Building strong, trusted relationships & acting as a resource, coach & advocate for our Krew
- Providing insights from across the organization to identify improvement areas in People processes & propose solutions for addressing them
- Influencing & creating programs & policies as we scale the business to ensure they align with our culture & Krew
- Partnering closely with our People Partners on all things People Ops!
- Handling sensitive & personal information in a confidential manner is just par for the course
- You have 4+ years working in a People/HR function; preferably in a fast-paced startup environment
- You are excited to be a part of a team environment where you can have a REAL impact on your team, & the larger company
- You thrive in changing environments
- You love to solve problems & guide others to see unique or different solutions to their problems
- You are excited about rolling up your sleeves & getting involved in multiple facets of the People function
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, & a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.