Food52 is a fast-growing, James Beard Award-winning online food community, crowd-sourced & curated recipe hub. We support, connect & celebrate our community of cooks & home enthusiasts, providing everything needed to eat thoughtfully & live joyfully.
We're seeking a tech-savvy, performance-driven Customer Care Specialist to join our team in our New York City headquarters on a full-time basis. You will report to our Director of Customer Care, & partner with our other Customer Care Specialists to provide an experience that complements & parallels the quality goods in our shop.
The Food52 Shop brings like-minded makers & artisans together with our community of cooks & food lovers to celebrate their goods. We provide assistance to our community: troubleshooting questions & issues, including shipping questions, return requests, & general product inquiries. Were fans of thorough care & a personal touch, so expect to make your personality & the Food52 brand shine in your interactions!
- Deliver memorable & effective Customer Care for our shoppers & the merchants & artists we partner closely with
- Manage day-to-day outreach & follow-up with customers, merchants & makers via email, live chat, hotline & Zendesk
- Quickly troubleshoot general questions & issues, including shipping, return requests, late orders & product inquiries
- Implement best practices & processes to maintain & improve customer relationships. We genuinely enjoy surprising our customersand they like it too
- Maintain a close eye on user experience & relay feedback to the Buying, Marketing & Product teams
- Manage all Return-to-Sender Packages in Care room
- Responsible for UPS claims, care account shipping notifications & exception notifications
- Build & develop relationships with our merchant partners & customers.
- Support new hire & ongoing training initiatives.
- Able to work independently as this role requires night & weekend availability