HelloFresh: Join one of the Worlds fastest growing startups
At HelloFresh our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub, Berlin, weve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector inspiring millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes & thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 15 countries (and counting!) from 9 different offices. Our more than 11,000 employees are the heart & soul of our highly international, fast-paced & dynamic environment where innovation & smart action are encouraged.
We want you to join us in Copenhagen & help take HelloFresh Nordics to the next level - as a company with astronomical growth, it is the perfect time to join. You will have the opportunity to make your mark in your field of work & help make an immediate impact to our thousands of Nordic members. This is finally your opportunity to grow WITH a company & we cant wait to welcome you onboard.
About the Job:
We are looking for an enthusiastic & motivated Head of Fulfillment to lead our distribution centres, logistics setup, operations technology infrastructure & customer care. As Head of Fulfillment at HelloFresh you will be a member of the management team identifying & defining a roadmap of key initiatives across all areas of our Nordic business to drive overall company performance. Working across the organization you will help to define the strategic direction of HelloFresh Nordics & ensure cross-functional alignment with other high-performing Department Heads facilitating a strong supply chain & execution of initiatives. This is a key role to the organisation as you will be indirectly responsible for hundreds of people, forming the core of our supply chain.
- Management & coaching of team leads across Production, Ops Tech, Logistics & Customer Care
- Define roadmap of key initiatives to drive performance across cost, quality, growth enablement & culture/people
- Participate in developing strategic direction for HelloFresh in the Nordics as part of the local management team
- Ensure cross functional alignment with other function heads outside of own area to enable a strong supply chain & successful execution of new initiatives
- Manage targets across teams
- Develop state of the art supply chain by knowledge sharing between other HelloFresh markets & global excellence centres
Who You Are:
- Demonstrable experience of strong project management involving multiple stakeholders
- An inspirational leader with a focus on coaching & developing people
- Strong analytical mindset - ideally some experience with programming
- A big picture thinker - you always keep the goal in mind, separating yourself from the day to day challenges
- Effective communicator in writing & speaking - there will be some presenting involved
- You get stuff done - you are an executor & ensure the timely completion of initiatives
- Experienced in dealing with a fast-moving international scale up with grand ambitions
We will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis & will close down the position once the successful candidate has been found.
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your application below including your earliest start date.