Appian is looking for a Director of Corporate Learning & Development to lead the corporate learning & development at Appian. This person will lead the strategy & execution of Appian University across our global company.
The ideal candidate has experience in the implementation of an internal university framework model, ideally for multiple businesses & on a global scale. This person should possess strong project management skills, be comfortable with shifting from strategic thinking to hands-on execution as required & a passion for learning & development. This person will be responsible for presenting creative ideas to key business stakeholders in an enthusiastic manner to help support the executive sponsorship of Appian University initiatives.
- Lead the ongoing maintenance & growth of the Appian University, including the corporate LMS
- Work with Human Resources & knowledge experts in the business to develop learning pathways that define ongoing development for all Appian employees
- Partner with department level learning & development teams to ensure a unified approach to learning across the entire organization.
- Oversee global development, customization, & deployment of instructor-led & self-directed content
- Continuous improvement & maintenance of curriculum
- Budget & resource management
- Be on the cutting edge of learning & development for large-scale companies & bring that to Appian University
- 5+ years of experience leading a corporate university function
- 7+ years in learning & development function
- Proven track record in the implementation of an academy/multiple academies in medium-to-large sized organizations with regional or global deployment
- Complete learning program management on a large scale
- Proficient across the full scope of learning: analysis, design, development, facilitation, & evaluation
- Strong business partner to the business & HR colleagues
- Proven ability to understand the business strategy & align solutions to meet the business needs
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker,Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.