Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments.
Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 Companys gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
This position would be focused on DVs international entities. DV currently has operations in Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Japan, Mexico, Singapore, Spain, UK, UAE & India.
What youll do
- Develop working relationships to collaborate with Accounts Payable, Payroll, Tax, Treasury & International Operations Teams to meet day-to-day needs & maintain the general ledger
- Manage the monthly close process & related deliverables for select DV legal entities
- Analyzing financial information which includes preparation of balance sheet reconciliations & flux analysis
- Assist with specials assignments & projects with the goal of improving & scaling processes & helping to drive long-term strategic growth
- Coordinate with local accountants & tax advisors to support:
- Statutory audits
- VAT/GST compliance
- Local income tax & regulatory compliance
- Assist in corporate quarterly & annual auditors reviews with regards to the international reporting, compile PBC files related to US & international audits
- Prepare statutory financial reports & accounts, & work with local entities to bridge statutory financial & tax books to U.S. GAAP
Who you are
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- Preferred, Certified Public Accountant
- Public accounting experience necessary
- Exposure to NetSuite or similar ERP system.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Exhibit strong attention to detail, ability to produce quality materials within tight timelines & simultaneously manage several projects
- Desire to continually strive for ongoing process & systems improvements to better support all critical functional groups