Were one of the fastest growing homeownership companies in America. Why? Because were building a better way to get home & our customers love it. By combining the technology people expect with a seamless customer service experience, were making homeownership so simple it feels magical.
In 2018 alone, weve helped over 10,000 families get home, saving them on average $3,500 in upfront fees & days of stress-filled time.
Our backers have helped build some of most transformative tech & finance companies in history. Kleiner Perkins, Goldman Sachs, IA Ventures, Ally Bank & others have invested over $85MM in Better & our vision of making homeownership magical.
A Better opportunity:
Responsibilities will include:
- Plan, direct & coordinate marketing program for specific loan selection & analysis
product line, including determination of demand for features & offerings, based upon
analysis of marketplace.
- Identify potential new markets & define product requirements to meet the demand of
- Liaise with design & engineering teams to define the scope of work for potential
products & product features, including definition of strategic & tactical components
(features, stories & work plans).
- Oversee product development monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and
services, propose & develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for product
performance & liaise with data & analytics team to instrument the product for
tracking to inform future marketing decisions.
- Oversee & manage gathering of marketplace feedback on products launched to
optimize products using interviews, A/B testing, bug tracking, conversion funnel
monitoring & new feature requests.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Marketing required.
- 1 year experience as analyst or related field required.
Things we value:
- Curiosity. Why? How? Repeat.
- Nerdiness. Financial news & trends are fascinating. Seriously.
- Relentlessness. No one here gives up. We try. We fail. We try again.
- Passion. If you dont get excited about homeownership, mortgages, & real estate, it simply wont work.
- Smarts: book & street. We have to use all the tools at our disposal to build Better.
- Empathy & Compassion. You understand that people's biggest dreams are in your hands.
- Communication. Can you ask for help or put your hand up when you dont understand?
- Building. Doing. Making. Yes, we have to do a lot of thinking & talking to figure this stuff out, but you cant wait to leave the conversation & build it.