Were looking for a strategic, detail-oriented, & innovative person to manage & grow our Asana Academy program.
As a member of the Customer Education team, you will work with like-minded individuals who care deeply about creating learning experiences that deliver delight & value at scale. We want our customers to not only become Asana experts, but champions of our brand. Our Asana Academy program is at the core of that strategy. As a program manager, you will drive strategy, innovation, & operational excellence to ensure that our Academy is best-in-class.
What youll achieve
- Drive a strategy for the Asana Academy program that delivers exceptional business value
- Develop & maintain an online curriculum in collaboration with our content strategists & subject matter experts
- Design & deliver self-paced digital learning experiences leveraging adult learning principles & empathy for customer needs
- Design, produce & maintain customer-facing training videos using Camtasia or another video editing software
- Maintain & optimize our LMS (currently Skilljar) to deliver a best-in-class customer learning experience
- Build a globally renowned certification program that empowers users to showcase their proficiency with Asana & demonstrate work management skills
- Coordinate Academy program logistics, such as LMS administration, quality control, outreach, & data
- Analyze the effectiveness of our Academy & continuously improve our customers learning experience
- 3+ years of experience in instructional design and/or eLearning development
- Exceptionally strong & engaging content design skills
- Uncanny ability to break down complexity into simple, digestible parts
- Truly passionate about delivering a best-in-class customer experience
- Growth mindset with an eagerness to continuously improve
- Love for learning & teaching others
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects with various stakeholders independently from ideation through execution & evaluation
- Experience managing LMS vendor relationships with a focus on continually enhancing efficiencies & ensuring platform functionality aligns with program strategy
- Experience with video production & using tools like Camtasia
- Experience using a data-driven approach to evaluate success & drive results
- Embraces new challenges with confidence, curiosity, & an open mind
Nice to Haves
- Experience optimizing an LMS (especially Skilljar) using advanced LMS features, integrations, & basic HTML
- Experience with eLearning tools like Articulate or Captivate
- Experience with graphic design, responsive design, gamification, simulations, animation/motion graphics
- Experience working in a SaaS company
- Experience with educational services monetizing training
Asana is a leading work management platform, helping more than 70,000 organizations & millions of users across 195 countries organize & manage all of their work, including AB-InBev, Airbnb, AllBirds, KLM Air France, Kohls, NASA, Panera, Sephora, Uber, Viessmann Group & Vox Media. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE three years in a row, & one of Glassdoors ands Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Vancouver, & Reykjavk, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative people to be a part of our inclusive culture & help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities & expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, & veteran statuses, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.