SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The companys People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure & understand feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & the market. SurveyMonkeys products, enterprise solutions & integrations enable 350,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth & innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC where people of every background can thrive. Weve won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals. SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBCs Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years weve become a public company & expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security & compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, & every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth & transformation. Its an incredible time to join the company & be a part of our next chapter!
We are looking for a Lead Generation Specialist for our SM Apply & SM Enterprise products who is results oriented & driven to help grow the business. In addition to being able to work independently, we are looking for someone resourceful & creative.
As part of our Sales Development team, you'll work closely with management to build a list of prospects for one of SurveyMonkey's software products, SM Apply. You will also assist the marketing team with the cleansing of our existing leads lists & with the creation of outbound email campaigns.
Some of the cool things you will do as a Lead Generation Specialist include:
- Research & identify organizations that could benefit from SM Apply & SM Enterprise
- Find & update contact information of potential SM Apply & Enterprise leads
- Help grow existing accounts by identifying potential leads within other departments
- Contribute to the attainment of Sales Development goals by meeting the lead generation quotas
- Help maintain clean data within CRM Salesforce
This is a Part-Time contract position.
- Data Entry Skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems
- Experience with Google Drive, Microsoft Office & internet searches
- Strong work ethic, eagerness to learn & ability to adapt to rapidly-changing environments
- Good organization & time management skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales & activity quotas.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM Software preferred
Must be able to obtain & hold government security clearance at the Reliability level.
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, RRSP matching, & equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.