fuboTV is the worlds only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues & teams, plus popular shows, movies & news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC & Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMCand thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's & Chromecast.
Were rapidly growing in employees, subscribers & our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds & traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the role:
fuboTV is looking to hire a driven, energetic & organized paralegal to join our legal team. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic company & be involved in a wide range of legal matters impacting the company. This position will report directly to the General Counsel, but will work closely with members of other departments to support the companys corporate, regulatory & strategic initiatives.
- Contract management & general legal document organization: managing forms/templates, getting signatures, inputting contracts into the contract management system, & record retrieval
- Corporate entity management: maintaining global entity structure database, managing foreign qualification compliance, business licenses, & other corporate entity needs
- Supporting & project managing document & administrative needs in complex transactional activity (e.g. securities, financing, M&A, corporate governance)
- Assist with SOX compliance & controls, including direct interaction & collaboration with the finance & other corporate departments
- Maintaining corporate minutes books, including drafting resolutions & minutes
- Basic legal drafting & review: NDAs, templates, amendments
- Process creation & improvement to support legal operations: creating & managing forms & tracking tools, developing processes, evaluating software
- General administrative support
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- 5+ of experience at a law firm or in-house legal department of a large company, preferably publicly traded
- Experience preparing & processing corporate filings
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Able to work independently to analyze issues, collect information & solve problems
- Able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment & perform multiple tasks effectively & concurrently
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a collaborative team oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making
- Excellent communication skills both oral & written
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & Word), Adobe Acrobat Pro, & legal software tools (databases, e-signature tools, etc.).
Perks & Benefits:
- At fuboTV, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- Professional development courses & learning opportunities
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience & market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, & commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health & Wellness initiatives
- Unlimited PTO days & regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company