Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of lifes most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLights technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing & closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, & satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture but dont just take it from us. Weve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, & the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals & core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You are a knowledgeable Administrative Assistant who is adaptable, resourceful, & deadline driven. You love providing a smooth transaction experience to the buyer/seller & you know what it takes to provide exceptional customer service. You also think technology plays a valuable role to play in transforming real estate.
What Youll Do Here
- Support the HomeLight Closings Team in handling a high volume of files in a fast-paced & high volume , task driven closing environment
- Answer incoming phone calls at the office. Provide updates & answer inquiries from sellers, buyers, agents, & lenders.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment & multi-task.
- Should have proven capabilities to provide superior customer service.
- Perform administrative duties such as creating packets for escrow transactions, filing, handling data entry & scanning.
- Use internal computer programs to open, track & timely process escrow transactions.
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- A passion for process improvement
- Top notch customer service skills
- Ability to work within multiple computer applications for data entry & file management
- Escrow, Title, Real Estate or Loan Processing experience a plus
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required