Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
Twilio is in search of a leader for our Recruiting Coordination team, or as we call them Talent Guides! We believe that in the role of a Talent Guide, you play an integral part in guiding candidates through the interview process all the way to Day 1. This leader will play a critical part in ensuring we deliver a world-class candidate experience while implementing the processes & procedures to help scale our efforts globally. Were looking for an individual whos got the customers needs top of mind to partner closely with our recruiting team in order to manage & prioritize the projects & initiatives we take on.
Twilio is looking for a leader with a demonstrated track record of operational excellence & a passion for talent acquisition. Our ideal candidate will have:
- 1+ years of proven leadership experience
- Ability to build & maintain strong relationships with recruiters & TA leaders
- Data analysis & analytical experience to help drive optimal workload balance & predict future needs with the continued growth of hiring goals
- Experience in developing & improving processes
- Experience influencing & communicating cross-functionally & regionally
- Experience with driving process optimization within a recruiting or similar environment
- Proficient with Greenhouse
As Talent Guide Supervisor, you will:
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Operate as a player/coach to support the growth & development of recruiting coordination at Twilio. Manage day-to-day logistics for a team of Talent Guides located globally.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Drive & implement a candidate experience that scales. Lead & develop project initiatives to streamline our interview process, ensuring we have a consistent focus on candidate experience.
- BE AN OWNER: Build effective partnerships with the TA Leadership to support current & future recruiting coordination requirements.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Regular metric reporting on interviewing activity to support our recruitment efforts & hiring goals. Lead & develop innovative, scalable solutions that improve efficiency.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Oversee & plan the hiring, onboarding & training of Talent Guides as needed.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Plan & recommend resource alignment & workload across the Recruiting Coordinator team in order to meet the effort required to support Twilios hiring goals
The Talent Acquisition team is a critical partner to the business, acting as a strategic advisor to hiring managers & executives on a variety of talent issues. Helping our company to scale with our growing business will be essential to this role & to the success of the broader company. Our team has the opportunity to partner across the entire company & oftentimes given the chance to provide the first impression to those outside the organization about Twilio.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be located in our Dublin office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, & video by virtualizing the worlds telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 1,000 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco & other offices in Berlin, Bogot, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Prague, Singapore & Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status & operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.