Pelotons Enterprise IT organization is seeking an experienced IT Business Solutions Operations Manager to manage core Run service offerings for ALL Global Enterprise Business Solutions, i.e., Finance, Operations (Supply Chain / Field Ops), Marketing, Sales, Service, Treasury, etc..
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results oriented & global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders & Peloton. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible & well-rounded leader with strategic, operational & project management experience someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, & has both strong customer relationship management capabilities & operational expertise.
The IT Operations Manager will provide operational services related to the availability, stability, & performance of global business solutions. These services will be based upon industry best practices, Change Management, Access & Control, & ITIL capabilities, i.e., Incident Mgmt, Problem Mgmt & Release Mgmt Services. This role will be accountable for the strategic roadmaps, service effectiveness (KPIs) & community expectations.
This role reports to the Global IT Director Business Systems who oversees the end to end IT activities for Business Solutions throughout the organization. The IT Business Solution Operations Manager will lead a nimble staff of IT employees & vendors through strategic initiatives, application assessments, & service / support management activities.
- Monitors system performance & usage to maintain security & reliability, execute contingency plans in case of system outages as well as support & troubleshoot all related technical problems.
- Maintain the ongoing reliability, performance, management, & support of our global systems & ensures that training modules are available for new systems as needed.
- Partner with IT Leadership to drive our business & technology roadmaps forward
- Effectively work seamlessly across IT, other functions, & external vendors
- Form strong working relationships with your Peloton peers & across the IT organization
- Develop work plans & manage day-to-day team activities including analysis, recommendations & implementations
- Achieve effective use of outside vendors & ensuring the highest quality of service is being supplied
- Build & manage relationships with key stakeholders through effective communication, resulting in stakeholder buy-in
Basic Job Requirements
Education or Certifications
- 10+ years of related experience in a business partnership role
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in related field
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a program/project management role responsible for driving global process & system change
- Proven ability & success in leading challenging technical, custom & package software implementation projects on a global level
- Experience in successfully implementing global change
- Successful track record of delivering global projects with measurable business impact
- Excellent program management skills
- Proven success in effective virtual team & people management
- Balance of strong business process knowledge & experience implementing mix of custom & package software to meet business needs
- Common knowledge of the software packages or like-software packages Peloton leverages is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications & / or Google Docs, Sheets & Slides.
- Exposure to Jira, Confluence is is plus
- Fluent in English (written & verbal) other language skills would be beneficial
- Some international travel as required to make global change initiatives successful
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming & on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors & content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind & body.