Phreesia is looking for a Client Success Manager to join our team!
This role is responsible for helping to improve client utilization, retention, and overall client satisfaction. Client Success Managers work alongside Phreesia's experienced team of Client Success Associates, Team Leads, & Client Success Directors to fully engage the client at all levels & execute specific initiatives designed to maximize business value for our clients.
We are looking for someone who is a strong problem solver, detail oriented, comfortable in a fast-paced environment, & has experience working with internal & external customers. This position will provide you with a strong foundation of skills & capabilities to grow your career in our client success organization.
What You'll Do:
- Work with our largest clients to proactively support & drive adoption & usage of specific products & features within the Phreesia solution, ensuring maximum business benefits for the client
- Grow revenue by recognizing clients that have the ability for add on/upsell activities
- Maintain revenue by managing client retention & renewal
- Partner with client executives & key business leaders
- Proactively address client risks based on product usage trends & key performance indicators
- Collaborate with Phreesia teams, including Business Development, Support, Product Management, Client Services & Sales to address customer issues
- Be a client advocate while capturing client feedback & reporting and prioritizing requests to our Product Management team
- Determine new use cases for existing Phreesia products & offer recommendations to clients
- Ensure overall satisfaction & engagement for Phreesia's clients
- Develop & share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, & efficiency of our processes
What You'll Bring:
- University degree required
- 2 or more years of experience in a client facing role, such as Client Success, Client Support or Account Management
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated & a true team player
- Experience working with senior & executive level customer contacts
- Excellent multitasking & project management skills demonstrated in a fast-paced & dynamic environment
- Ability to work with customers to understand their needs & develop custom solutions
- Superior leadership, influence, interpersonal communication, presentation, meeting facilitation, and telephone skills
- Skilled at anticipating & solving problems
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, were committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, were a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazines Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If youre interested in consistent feedback & recognition, defined career paths, & the opportunity to work with driven & engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Remote work environment
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, & short/long-term & life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office set-up stipend
- Mobile phone stipends & Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition & certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse & inclusive environment & are an equal opportunity employer.