Join our HelloFresh family
At HelloFresh we love food & our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a HelloFresh Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients. With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes & fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend & for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions & as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility & speed.
HelloFresh needs you!
For our young & passionate team, we are looking for an growth marketing intern to join our team in August/September 2021. Working in the growth team for the Benelux market, you will be working on a variety of growth projects that cover the entire suite of growth marketing activities.
Youll be working on:
- Supporting in different Online Growth Marketing Campaigns for the Belgium market (affiliates, paid social, SEO/SEA etc.)
- Supporting in different Offline Growth Marketing Campaigns for the Belgium market (Gift cards & Flyers, Partnerships)
- Supporting in different Content Growth Marketing Campaigns for the Belgium market (Influencer Marketing, Online advertorials, podcast, & Video Marketing)
- Supporting the research, planning & briefings on the growth marketing campaigns.
- Keeping an eye on social media/marketing trends & developments to give input on our marketing/improvements.
- Managing the full execution of unpaid collaborations with influencers/partnerships who are in line with our brand values from A to Z.
Are you our new intern?
We are looking for someone who has good knowledge of the Flemish market & is in the last phases of their marketing, media, or communication bachelor or masters degree or has already completed it. You have strong organizational skills & can manage multiple tasks in a short period of time whilst maintaining a calm demeanor. Never a dull moment at HelloFresh! You think before you act, have a can-do mentality, pay attention to details, & are keen to achieve great results. You will be working with many influencers & with our agencies in Belgium & the Netherlands, so we are looking for someone who is collaborative & has strong communication skills. You speak English & either/both Dutch or French, & Flemish is a strong plus.
What do we offer you?
- Make a serious impact on our marketing initiatives in the Benelux market
- A lot of learning- & development opportunities within a young & dynamic e-commerce company
- Freedom of idea & initiative, execution & implementation of your own ideas & initiatives
- Company benefits such as food & fruit in the office, exercise classes, & other health-related activities
- Discount on the HelloFresh Box
- An amazing team & office in Amsterdam check it out here!
- The opportunity to engage & collaborate with our talent across the globe
- And of course, youll get compensation in the form of salary & other perks.
We hear you thinking, what to do when I'm interested?
Well, after applying we take a look at your resume & cover letter. If we see a match, we will invite you within 5 working days for a video call to get to know each other. Are we still positive? We will schedule an interview with the team. If both sides would like to proceed we will offer you the internship. We will schedule the interviews one after the other quickly, in order to let you know as fast as possible if you can start at HelloFresh!
And, yes, very important: we celebrate diversity & are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives & skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit & business need.
Nice, good choice! Please click on the 'apply' button below & fill out the mandatory fields. Upload your resume & cover letter & that's it. Applications sent by email will not be processed.
Before applying please make sure you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, unfortunately, we do not sponsor any work visa or permits for this position.
We'd like to recruit for our own vacancies with our own resources. If we would like your help, we will reach out to you.