Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is looking for a Manager to join our Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) team to help us deliver great customer experiences across our multiple marketing channels. As a member of our Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) team, you will be responsible for developing & optimizing customer reactivations via our marketing channels to improve the customer experience with HelloFresh. Candidates must have a passion for CRM marketing & be able to independently solve marketing problems & obstacles, develop multiple cross-functional relationships, & adapt to the needs of the business & exceed set goals. Attention to detail, quality of work & agility are all integral to success.
- Oversee the creation, management & optimization of communications for our reactivation audience, developing strategies that engage users in the channels they most leverage.
- Drive testing to gain channel-level & customer-level insights to improve program efficiency through better customer engagement (and allocation of marketing spend, where applicable).
- Lead development of the strategy -- but also the hands-on creation -- of new cross-channel programs which support growth & diversification of our customer experience (key channels: email, app, direct mail, SMS, social)
- Partner with cross-functional teams & international counterparts to identify new opportunities. Key partners: marketing automation, pricing, data, analytics, creative & physical / tech product teams.
- Increase the sophistication of our program through an understanding & implementation of industry best practices, current trends, new technologies, regular/iterative testing.
- Proactively monitor audience performance across channels, implementing plans to close gaps & increase growth. Focus KPIs: Reactivation Rate, CLV, Campaign ROI. Balancing short term needs with long term improvements will be integral.
- Own all aspects for new communications including conception, calendaring, briefing, QA, execution, monitoring & post analysis ensuring the data & creative both meet standards set by our teams.
- Understand & own the data that underlies the reactivation program, with a deep knowledge of audience counts & thus opportunities to build in checks & automations to streamline processes.
- Test, iterate, share results, repeat! Staying organized, keeping partners in the loop & updating on performance of projects is required to be successful.
- Diligently work to improve the customer experience in an ongoing way thinking critically about what is right for the customer, developing new projects & figuring out how to implement. Speed is important, but quality is paramount.
- Person with a passion for CRM marketing & exceptional project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ready to collaborate with relevant teams & people of all levels, with strong interpersonal skills to explain complex topics with ease.
- A scrappy team player, who will actively pitch-in wherever necessary & is comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Logical thinker who has a passion for data & wants to learn the technical back-end systems to help support campaign development & execution
- Someone that wants to grow with us & elevate our marketing in an efficient, automated manner.
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelor's degree in the field of business, marketing, engineering or data science.
- At least 5 years of professional experience. Mainly, centered on CRM with heavy focus on email, the underlying data & the systems/tools that support CRM. Major pluses: experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, database marketing.
- Proficient in data analysis. Bonus points if SQL proficient.
- Experience managing complex projects from conceptualization to completion
- Managed complex segmentation strategies & customer win-back programs.
- Experience managing direct reports is a plus