Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries & speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to enable innovation. We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt & harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fuelled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft & Google & help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. Its not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
How will you spend your days ?
Leading the global People Business Partnering team you will report to the Chief People Officer (CPO) as a member of the People Leadership Team & senior member of the business overall. You will have critical input to the overall people strategy while designing & implementing the people plans that enable our business to achieve their objectives & drive change.
With the other People Business Partners, you will deliver an effective & joined up people approach that ensures Cloudreach is the best place to work in Tech for all. You will help enable our culture that is genuinely inclusive & where people care about the organisations vision, mission & working well together.
- Organisational Culture & Employee Engagement: Drive our employee engagement strategy to define & adjust the people priorities in line with our Cloudy Deal.
- Organisational Design & Development: Ensure organisation structure is fit for purpose, lead & support change & drive Build, Buy, Borrow talent strategies in line with evolving business strategy.
- Management Coaching: Ensure people matters have a voice at the centre of all management decisions; provide sound advice to our leaders to support people practices in line with our values & company goals & ensure our employees live our Cloudy Values.
- Management/Leadership: Create a thriving environment for your direct reports & the global People Business Partner team by nurturing & empowering them with cutting edge tools & mindset to succeed. You will be the glue & role model for the wider People team & embody our Cloudreach values.
- Data & Analytics: Data-led - providing stakeholders with data driven insights to improve decision making & see around corners. Provide direction & consultation to the management team on strategic & emerging trends
- Outcome Oriented: Keep the big picture in mind & develop the policies, processes & other infrastructure that will efficiently & reliably achieve the results the business cares about.
- Proactive: Combine the data trends, the knowledge of the business, the knowledge of the People systems & capabilities to anticipate issues & develop appropriate strategies to maximise opportunities & mitigate risk.
- Business-oriented: Be curious about the industry, the customers, the partners & understand the specific business challenges we are facing as a company.
How to stand out ?
- You have 15+ years experience as a Business Partner in similar environment, Masters in HR, CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Significant experience in people development, organizational design, employee engagement, leadership coaching / partnering & employee relations.
- Adept & driving change / culture management & contributing to stakeholder strategic plans
- Solid knowledge & experience of planning, organising & managing projects to accomplish a quality outcome on time & on budget.
- Experience working with the business on landing major restructuring programmes.
- Lead by example & act with integrity & impartiality. Demonstrates determination, resourcefulness & purpose to deliver the best results for the organisation.
- Able to apply sound personal judgement in every situation.
- Builds trust quickly & adapts style to the diverse people & situations that they will come across in the organisation.
- Works with other business units & centres of excellence to understand issues & opportunities.
What are our cloudy perks?
- MacBook Pro, & a smartphone (choice of iOS or Android available)
- Unique cloudy culture: our people are diverse, passionate & easy to work with.
- Enjoy our uncapped holiday policy & your birthday off.
- Cloudy University: our continuous learning platform that will provide training & career development opportunities.
- Our offices come with free drinks & snacks, pool table, board games, bean bags & sofas.
- Cloudy Lunch where every Friday we take over a local restaurant to spend time together.
- Other benefits vary by country