Tribeca is a diversified media & entertainment company that owns the world-renowned Tribeca Film Festival, as well as a series of Tribeca-branded platforms, including Tribeca Studiosan original content development group that works with brands to tell award-winning stories from 9 seconds to 90 minutes.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The VP, Partnership is responsible for providing strategic leadership & revenue-generation opportunities within the Tribeca Film Festival, branded content & beyond. Working alongside the COO & the executive team, the VP will establish short & long-term revenue goals, strategies, plans & policies; communicate clarity of vision, growth & development & ensure alignment with the Tribeca Brand. This role will seek to drive the groups branded content business through full-cycle partnerships sales processes.
Our ideal candidate will have a broad understanding & network of business & partner development & know how to drive revenue. They should have perspective on trends in the digital, tech & content landscape & have extensive client management experience. This requires a candidate that has extraordinary communication skills & can create collaborative relationships with the internal leadership, programming & creative teams to ensure our brand partnership efforts support their goals. The VP, Partnership is an integral team player with both internal & external relationships & the face of Tribeca in many forms.
This is an incredible opportunity for the right candidate to work with a growing & changing team of passionate employees & leaders & take a well-established brand to the next level of partnerships. If you are innately curious, never utter the words thats not in my job description, & have an infectious sense of humor, we want to hear from you.
Business Development + Revenue Generation
- Identify, build, grow & close new & existing branded content relationships & corporate partnerships, collaborate with the COO & Finance to establish & implement short & long-term revenue goals & department objectives; participate in sales strategy & pipeline
- Develop Sales tools including compelling presentations, strategies, pricing, prospecting lists, pipelines & training materials
- Educate brands on the value of Tribecas reach & creative product excellence, outside of solely the broad awareness of the Festival
- Seek out ways to improve & build upon existing partnerships programs with partners to create true win-win for Partners & Tribeca
- Work closely with the SVP of Partnership along with the Partner Services Teams to develop & execute department budget & sales strategy. Ensure all are aligned strategically with vision & objectives.
- Collaborate with Programming & Marketing/Communications Teams to identify, create & package new offerings for partners during the festival & beyond
Pre-Sales Strategy & Support
- Align with internal Legal & Finance teams on all contracts, agreements & processes while developing solutions for partnership categories & clients
- Approve all activation points in the partnership agreement & develop strategies with the Development & Activation teams to insure all partnership agreements are fulfilled & executed
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Strategic Development or equivalent work experience; MBA or other graduate-level degree is a plus
- 10-15+ years in brand partnerships, integrated marking campaigns, digital technology & branded content leader with client-facing experience
- 10+ years management experience with strong relationship development, project management & team management skills
- 7+ years in event production, project management or equivalent experience
- Possess a deep & horizontal rolodex of high-level brand relationships
- Possess deep strategic understanding of brand partnership/sponsorship landscape & current & future facing trends in the branded entertainment/content (all media) & event sectors
- Fluency in ROI & metrics required to secure partnerships
- Armed with deep insights on how an events business can scale into a 24/7 global platform/content producer
- Proven problem solver being able to navigate multiple inter-departmental priorities with ease & professionalism
- Creative, passionate & positive self-starter willing to brainstorm big ideas & see them independently through execution
- Experience with live events & an understanding of entertainment & film is a plus
Tribeca is committed to creating a diverse environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.