This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, & perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where youre from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
What youll be doing
Adyens Point of Sale solution is growing very fast, & therefore, were looking for an enthusiastic Product Manager in the Point of Sale team to add to our highly skilled team of product managers that look after our Point of Sale solution. In this role, youll be helping to shape the future of in-store payments & shopper experiences, to provide todays consumers the most seamless experience while shopping in-store.
As a Product Manager in the Point of Sale team, you will be helping to continuously improve our Point of Sale offering. You will be responsible to drive feature development from its conception, all the way to the launch of a feature. While doing this, you will interact with customers all across the globe, & different internal stakeholders.
Who you are
- You are an extremely quick learner;
- You have outstanding analytical skills, & are not afraid to dive into complex, technical subjects;
- You know how to manage a project, & have experience with bringing something from conception to launch;
- You can communicate in English fluently, both written & verbally, & are not afraid to get out there to let your voice be heard;
- You take pride in putting your team first, you value teams over ego;
- You can work well with both technical & commercial teams;
- Having a technical or engineering background is a plus;
- Experience in an IT/software company is a plus.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile & in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies & many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, Netflix, & Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next step, apply by clicking the below link. We cant wait to meet you!