Similarweb is the pioneer of market intelligence & an industry leader in understanding the digital world. Similarweb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest Agencies like WPP, Dentsu, & Publicis to create the competitive strategies & data-driven insights that support their client activities.
As part of a dedicated global Agency Team, you will work in a growing business unit at the forefront of marketing technology & big data; with the ability to make a direct impact on the success of the company by strategically helping clients responsible for transforming the digital world.
Were looking for a Strategic Agency Account Manager to join our top performing team & support our largest global Agency clients by demonstrating the value of Similarweb in an effort to drive retention & expansion of our existing relationships.
This role will report to the Team Lead of Strategic Agencies.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
As a leading SaaS platform, our product is used by the most known brands & Agencies in the world. As a Strategic Agency Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing, executing, & owning a long-term Account Strategy for a number of our most important Agency customers. You will drive retention & expansion of accounts in addition to the adoption of our Market Intelligence solutions in core processes across the business.
So, what will you be doing all day?
Your role as part of the Strategic Agency team means your daily responsibilities may include:
- Managing & developing long-term partnerships with some of the biggest Strategic Agencies in the world across the Big-6 networks
- Partnering closely with clients to become an extension of their teams, providing consultative support to optimize marketing strategies across their clients
- Increasing retention rates
- Managing relationships with account users regarding engagement & product adoption in order to exceed commercial targets
- Identifying & leading up-sell & cross-sell opportunities to drive new business growth through greater advocacy & reference-ability
- Partnering with the Strategic Sales team to ensure a collaborative client experience & account expansion
- Influencing future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, & overall engagement
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- 3-5 Years of Account Management / Client Success experience (SaaS / Digital background preferred)
- Proven experience in navigating renewal & upsells
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- Experience with large multinational accounts
- Experience in leading client-direct sales & / or account management strategies, while presenting to & interacting with senior management across complex organizations
- Ability to interpret data & translate it into actionable insights relative to a brands marketing strategy
- Ability to influence, confidently handle objections & resolve customer issues
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues & business partners across the company
The base salary range for this position in New York City is $91,120 to $149,710 + benefits including: medical, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, potential equity, employee stock purchase plan & paid sick & parental leave.
In addition, this position is eligible to participate in the companys sales incentive plan, with a maximum target OTE of up to $213,950, depending upon the final terms of employment & achievement of established targets.
Individual compensation is based upon a number of factors, including qualifications & relevant experience.
The base salary range above is for the New York City metro area, & could vary for candidates in other locations.
About the team
Within this role, you will be part of a Strategic Pod, working in collaboration with Sales Managers & Solution Architects, to develop a long-term growth & expansion strategy with some of the biggest Agency networks in the world. The Pods unique structure allows individuals to share ideas & build strategies while each person brings in their own unique perspective & experience.
Why youll love being a Similarwebber:
Youll actually love the product you work with: Our customers arent our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said the product. Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
Youll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue & empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. Youll find the resources you need to take initiative & create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, & offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings & happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether its Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, youll find all the tools & opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isnt just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity & experience. We believe our culture of equality & mutual respect also helps us better understand & serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, & more digital every day.
Please note: Were unable to sponsor employment visas at this time.