This position oversees the strategic planning & execution of integrated marketing & promotional programs & projects to support the success of Chloe + Isabel Merchandisers. He/She defines & drives implementation of branding & marketing strategy, working collaboratively to ensure alignment of the creative vision. Furthermore, he/she leads the development of messaging, collateral, website, event, & community communications to relay a compelling story, achieve company goals, & increase market share.
* * * * *
This role is based in our New York City office.
Chloe + Isabel offers excellent perks & benefits to include medical, dental, & vision insurance, employer paid life, short term disability & AD&D coverage, an unlimited vacation policy, & the most amazing people you can imagine working with (and more)!!!
* * * * *
He/She impacts corporate KPIs through three main initiatives:
- Defining a fully integrated & robust brand marketing & promotions calendar
- Directing effective campaigns & assets to drive independent success in the community
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the marketing organization & to execute a rolling 12-month marketing & promotional calendar to drive thematic storytelling, traffic, sales, & engagement
- Implement strategic upper-funnel awareness initiatives & high-yield partnerships, creating synergy across earned, owned & paid media
- Oversee campaign launch planning, including cross-channel strategies, product naming & definition, consumer go-to-market release plans & supporting collateral
- Own & direct content strategy initiatives, including seasonal storytelling & language, video channel strategy, & product marketing initiatives
- Strategize, direct & retro complex integrated campaigns, including dynamic tracking & assessment of site, email & social media performance metrics
- Ensure that best-in-class project management practices are employed to deliver all marketing & brand assets within strategy, budget, & deadline
- Develop a strong integrated marketing team by ensuring best practices in the building of marketing programs, including the submission of quality creative briefs that result in on-strategy, on-brand, & on-deadline collateral
- Monitor competitive activities in the marketplace & use findings to drive marketing & branding strategies
- Experience in a social selling environment is strongly desired.
- Communications/PR/Social Media/Marketing 7-10 y experience, 2-3 y managerial
- Experience working in traditional communication & digital marketing: new product launches, business expansion, public relations
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional environment with an analytical approach to drive strategy
- Diligent work ethic & organizational skills
***Please note: Chloe + Isabel does not currently provide sponsorship for employment visas. Employment is contingent upon legal work authorization with documents that satisfy Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Creative, independent, & strategically oriented
- Personnel & project management
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), Google Analytics, SEO/SEM, Facebook Business/Ad Manager, Mailchimp, Adobe Creative Suite (preferred)
Chloe + Isabel is a jewelry lifestyle brand at the forefront of the social retail movement within direct selling. The company's pioneering technology platform enables entrepreneurial women of today to run their own businesses through fully customizable Online Boutiques & in-person pop-up shops. Designed in their downtown NYC studio, Chloe + Isabel's one-of-a-kind jewelry evokes a sense of discovery & wanderlust, each piece inspired by travel destinations around the world. Dedicated to creating an environment where strong women empower one another to embark on their own journeys of self discovery, the company's motto is 'Be Creative, Be Confident, Be You.' Founded in 2011, Chloe + Isabel celebrates the many successes of its diverse community of over 10,000 consultants (Merchandisers) across the U.S. For more information, visit Chloe + Isabel at www.chloeandisabel.com.