Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of lifes most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLights technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing & closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, & satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture but dont just take it from us. Weve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, & the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals & core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
Youre excited about working on problems at the heart of the home buying & selling experience one thats currently slow & in desperate need of disruption. Building long-lasting & high-quality client relationships are integral to your day-to-day work. Youre a reliable operator with an analytical mindset, eager to roll up your sleeves & drive innovation in the industry. You're all about a paperless Closings environment & would be excited to provide a seamless tech-driven Closings experience to your valued clients. Lastly, you are an experienced people manager, & the favorite part of your work is being a leader to a stellar team.
What You'll Do
- Run a cutting-edge operation that is fully compliant
- Revolutionize the next generation of Closing Services by designing new process flows that combine cutting edge technology with exceptional customer service
- Devote to human interaction with our clients supported by Qualia
- Strategically support clients with purchase transactions in all Florida counties
- Manage compliance within the branch concerning company policies, procedures, & auditing compliance
- Hire & train Escrow Officers & supporting personnel to ensure delivery on our promise of exceptional support & interaction with our clients
- Oversee & support the client experience of a fast-paced & high-volume purchase escrow operation
- Responsible for strategic market growth throughout the state of Florida
- Provide technical leadership
- Enforce adherence to the Florida Department of Insurance requirements
- Read & interpret contracts, including lender's instructions, trust agreements, purchase contracts, & underwriting guidelines
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required
- The ability to obtain (if not already licensed) a Florida insurance license is required.
- Three years of escrow processing experience is required
- Three to five years of branch management or escrow sales experience required. A combination of 5 years of branch management & sales experience would also be considered.
- Experience as a Florida Real Estate Agent is a plus, but not required
- Expertise in TRID & CFPB requirements required.
- Microsoft Suite & Google Suite proficient.
- Ability to meet the Florida Land Title Association requirements to qualify as an Onsite Manager for the Florida Department of Insurance.
- Qualia knowledge is a plus, but not required.