Sourcer - P/T, Contract Assignment
Location: Remote in the US
This position can be based remotely in TX, TN, KY, OH, FL, VA, NC, SC, GA, PA, or MA (subject to your existing legal right to work in the jurisdiction).
OpenFin is a high-growth enterprise productivity tech company backed by the worlds largest banks & most respected FinTech VCs, including J.P. Morgan, Barclays, HSBC, Wells Fargo, SC Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, DRW, Nyca Partners, & Pivot Investment Partners. OpenFin modernizes & democratizes app development & distribution in the finance space. We provide a secure OS that brings a fast & intuitive app experience to the financial desktop. Built on Googles Chromium, OpenFin combines native experience, data sharing, lightning-fast distribution, & robust security with an agile web development & deployment model to accelerate digital transformation & innovation. Within finance, the number of firms utilizing OpenFin technology has grown from 2,400 to 3,800 since the launch of Workspace in May 2021.
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic & driven Sourcer to join our Talent Acquisition team on a part time, contract basis. The contract will be for a period of 3 months, with potential for extension dependent upon workload. This role will be focused on supporting our Talent Team in the day to day recruitment activities on a global basis. You will be responsible for the initial reviewing of resumes, in addition to proactive sourcing of new candidate pipelines. Sourcing will be done through means of LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed & various social media outlets. Other administrative tasks will be assigned in an effort to support various team projects. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with performing these duties within a tech environment. Bonus if you have fintech experience. Although this role is P/T, you will be required to work set days & hours.
- As assigned, review resumes in Greenhouse to assist with the screening & selection of candidates
- Proactively source candidates for vacant positions via LinkedIn Recruiter & other methods to ensure a strong pipeline
- Update, track & maintain candidate data in Greenhouse (our ATS) to ensure accurate records
- Assist with other recruiting & administrative duties & projects as assigned
What Were Looking For
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience working in a recruiting capacity
- Previous sourcing experience within a tech environment preferred
- Prior Greenhouse experience strongly preferred
- A dedicated self starter who takes initiative & pride in their work
- The ability to manage competing priorities & work on various projects simultaneously
- Organized, with a high level of attention to detail
Life at OpenFin
At OpenFin, our mission is to stay on the cutting edge of web technologies & to enable our customers to do the same. We pride ourselves on our friendly, diverse, understanding & supportive culture. Our goal is to create a space where employees can learn & innovate, & overall, have a good time doing it. We value & appreciate that our employees have a wide set of interests & experiences. Getting to know each other & forming relationships is important, which is why we regularly host offsite events, happy hours & virtual social hours, in addition to having a variety of Employee Resource Groups to participate in. Our environment is conducive to a productive & enjoyable learning experience -- aligned together, moving fast & working to create compelling solutions for our clients.
Voted FinTech of the Year, 2022 at the US FinTech Awards