Squarespace is looking for a passionate & curious Senior People Tech & Analytics Analyst. Your work will live at the intersection of HR software, processes, data, & visualizations. You will report to our People Tech & Analytics Lead & help deliver meaningful insights to the business. You will also support new opportunities for the team to go above & beyond by delivering new success metrics & incorporating automation wherever possible.
- Create reports, dashboards, & provide strategic insights using quantitative & qualitative data from a variety of sources
- Partner with HR leadership to transform data insights into compelling narratives conveyed through engaging presentations, written reports, infographics, etc.
- Help design & measure performance metrics for People team driven initiatives & help make our people data accessible to our employees while empowering for our business leaders
- Ensure integrity of HR data & accuracy of analyses
- Collaborate with the People department to manage documentation of our programs & best practices
- Develop a deep understanding of our HR tech stack & the needs of employees around the organization, working with the People team to improve the experience of working at Squarespace
- Provide support for systems within our HR tech stack including resolving integration issues, updates & general maintenance, & process flaws
- At least five years of experience of trend/analysis/data mining experience; working with HR data a plus
- Strong data visualization skills; demonstrated proficiency in creating compelling, data driven presentations a requirement
- Advanced experience with & a desire to flex & tune your skills using Excel, Cognos, & other BI software
- Experience joining data from multiple sources
- Previous exposure to HR systems a plus (e.g., Applicant Tracking Systems, HR Information Systems, engagement survey products, project and/or performance management software; experience with Greenhouse, UltiPro, or Culture Amp a plus)
- Ability to shuffle competing priorities while communicating & driving quality results