Similarweb is a place for the dreamers. A place to grow personally & professionally, by constantly challenging yourself & the status quo, bringing in new ideas, & simply daring to explore In Similarweb youll be surrounded by talented individuals that are passionate about data, technology, & people.
We raised over $240M & have 800 employees across 10 global offices. In May 2021, we began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), & we couldnt have done it without each & every one of our Similarwebbers.
We believe in balancing between the flexibility of working from home, & the fun of working together & face-to-face personal connections. That is why, at Similarweb we have implemented a Hybrid model, in which you work from the office for 3 days, & can decide to work from home two days a week. Enjoying the best of both worlds!
Were hiring an Enablement Manager to work with our SDR team globally to ensure they have the skillset, tools, knowledge & ongoing training they require to execute their job & be a world class execution team
As a SDR Enablement Manager at Similarweb you will:
- Building the foundations of SDR enablement
- Own, build & drive adoption of an SDR playbook globally
- Be an expert in SDR best-practices & a trusted member of the organisation when it comes to training, coaching & upskilling the existing team
- Perform analysis on the key performance indicators (KPIs) of the SDR team & provide strategic input on team effectiveness, partnering with Operations where relevant
- Serve as the primary liaison between the SDR organisation & Marketing organisation & define a foundation of how they should work together (e.g. ABM, campaign management, outbound partnerships etc)
- Providing ongoing training & development
- Develop & oversee onboarding bootcamps to set SDRs up for success in their role
- Provide 1:1 coaching & extract best practices from top performers to share across the global team
- Make sure the SDR team are maximising the use of tools & resources designed to help them reach their full potential
- Partner with stakeholders across the business (Marketing, Strategy, Product etc) to keep SDRs up to date with all key updates in the business & wider industry
- Work closely with SDR management to make sure the requisite knowledge on product, positioning & competitors exists & is up to date
What will I bring to the team? (Must have)
- Previous experience in outbound sales development
- Expert in the sales development tech stack (Salesforce, Salesloft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Gong, LeadIQ)
- Has experience of affecting change either at the individual or team level
Its a plus if you
- Understand digital marketing
- Have enablement experience
Why choose Similarweb?
We believe that building a great product & a great company starts with finding amazing people & helping them grow & develop professionally & personally. At Similarweb, youll be surrounded by the most talented professionals & youll work across departments gaining skills & driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team
Bring your authentic self, DEI @ Similarweb
Similarweb is a global company that strives to create a workplace reflective of the communities we serve, where individuals are empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity & experience. We believe our culture of equality & mutual respect also helps us better understand & serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, & more digital every day.