Vimeo is looking for an experienced business development professional to join Vimeos growing Business Development & Partnerships team. The Business Development Lead will identify & develop product & growth partnerships with leading B2B, B2C, & Enterprise technology companies, providing the power of video to businesses of all shapes & sizes. These partnerships require a strategic, consultative approach, & include integration & distribution of Vimeos SDKs, APIs, product bundling, & more broadly thinking creatively about how to provide the power of video to relevant customers from SMBs to large enterprises.
The ideal candidate will prospect & identify partnership opportunities, build on existing relationships & conversations, propose scalable integrations that build long-term value for Vimeo & our partners, & effectively negotiate & close complex deal cycles. You will have the opportunity to help shape & scale the way Vimeo grows with partners.
What youll do:
- Identify, outreach, & build new relationships with potential partners across the ecosystem including eCommerce, creative development, website building, social platforms, ads, enterprise productivity, etc., where video & Vimeo are highly relevant.
- Further existing relationships with companies, drive conversations & expectation setting for progress, milestones, & future iteration.
- Provide inputs to strategy for Vimeos partnerships with B2B, B2C, & Enterprise companies, including vertical & product prioritization, economic models, & new structures.
- Show & tell the value of Vimeo, collaborate with Product, Marketing, Sales, & internal teams on integrations, solutions, & all partnership mechanics.
- Manage partnership pipeline, develop rationale for impactful opportunities, & validate for viability.
- Close partnerships that will increase Vimeos product adoption & business growth for both Vimeo & the partner.
- Develop business models, structure critical metric projections, & negotiate contracts.
- Collaborate with Product, Design, Engineering, Marketing, & Legal teams to launch new partnerships.
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 5-8+ years of professional experience relating to partnerships, business development, strategy, or product management. Experience in SaaS and/or video is highly preferred.
- Ability to understand technical requirements & craft solutions that drive meaningful business outcomes.
- A self-starter who can independently lead strategy & execution, gain internal consensus, & communicate effectively across teams.
- Ability to prioritize a variety tasks while building a large pipeline of opportunities
- Strong product sense, & comfort with considering basic technical feasibility of partner integrations.
- Superior verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous & fast-paced environment.
- Strong interest in technology & product development.
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs