RAPP New York is looking for an VP, Account Leadership to join our award-winning Account Leadership team.
WHO WE ARE:
We think too much marketing isnt us. Its mass markets not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas & ambitions. Its one size fits all & its dull.
When it comes to individuals, were fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individuals needs, beliefs, behaviors & aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients & their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity & individual difference are valued & leveraged to achieve the agencys vision. And most importantly we value every individuals wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT:
At RAPP we are fiercely focused on the individual & how we can create value from every individuals experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer centric consulting, creativity that inspires action & customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning Technologists & Creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicoms Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, & data & marketing scientists across 40 global markets
You are a true leader that demonstrates passion in all that you do. Youre an entrepreneur, a partner & a driver of growth for your clients businesses & RAPPs. You own the client P&L, client development & overall organic growth for the business. Your focus is on driving our clients business & brand through inspiring, groundbreaking marketing solutions for your clients. You are seen as the overall relationship lead by the clients leadership.
- Understands client business & ensures QBRs & strategic business reviews are set
- Strategically builds client relationship trust & effectively facilitates & negotiates for said accounts.
- Constantly tracks the market & competitor sets
- Responsible for overall client satisfaction & service/product quality.
- Sets yearly engagement plan-core & growth elements.
- Drives organic growth, identifying, & opening new revenue streams.
- Establishes & monitors full P&L responsibility for accounts. Tracks month to month commercial & course corrects with team.
- Be key driver of new business, leading the brief, internal team, & client/prospect. Lead the pitch, win the pitch, scoping, & implementation into the client.
- Develops strategic initiatives designed to impact client business & drive agency growth.
- Deliverer of RAPP product of suites for engagement growth
- Develops agency capability & broadens our offering through clients growth.
- Holds Creative, Strategy, Data, & Delivery accountable to deliver & course correct.
- Responsible for the delivery of best in class strategies.
Building, Leading, Mentoring, Networking
- Provide hands-on inspirational strategic leadership & guidance for multidisciplinary teams across multiple accounts.
- Builds strong working relationships with department leads & department staff.
- Keeps SVP, Client Partner/President apprised of key client opportunities, potential risks & other key nuances which affect the health of the business.
- Sets high talent standards, develops, coaches, mentors talent
- Works with President & Human Resources to identify, attract & retain talent.
- Acts as a Role Model by representing, communicating & leading Rapps overall vision, mission & values.
- A bachelors degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 10+ years related experience
- Experience in direct marketing/advertising/digital marketing.
- Strong CRM practioner
- Experience in the application of multi-channel marketing programs in the areas of customer acquisition, retention & optimization.
- Has an established track record of successful financial growth on individual or multiple pieces of business.
- Possess excellent planning, thought leadership organizational, & problem solving skills.
- Must have leadership, coaching & mentoring qualities.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation & written skills.
- Strong managerial skills focus on, & commitment to, development & growth of talent.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.