Company Description|Job Description
Litmus Automation is an End-to-End platform provider for Industrial Internet of Things. Our two disruptive products, LoopCloud & LoopEdge are being used from global factory floors to largesmart city solutions.
The Loop Platformteam is looking for DevOps Engineer with expertise managing Kubernetes & Docker platform. This person will architect, deploy & manage the Kubernetes platform. It will be deployed on Litmus Automation hosted as well as customer hosted Kubernetes. This person will also help on-board existing Docker based applications & as well we databasesonto the Kubernetesplatform.
- 1+ years experience architecting & managing large Kubernetes clusters.
- Proficient in container ecosystem
- Proficient in Ansible which allows migration toKubernetes
- Experience with DevOps tool chains such as Docker, Gitlab CI, Jenkins, Git.,
- Experience with system monitoring tools such as Sensu, Prometheus & etc.
- Proficient in Pythonand Java.
- Golang knowledge is a plus
- Experience with HashiCorp stack - Nomad, Consul, Vault, is a plus.
- Experience deploying & managing NoSQL DB ecosystem is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.