For the last 100 years, companies have operated primarily under a product-centric business model, where the goal was to make, ship, & sell more units. Today, theres a demand to have products & services delivered on a continual, subscription basis; to upgrade & access new innovations & features constantly. This is the end of ownership & it changes everything. Our vision is The World Subscribed where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo).
Zuoras leading, cloud-based software solution automates all subscription order-to-revenue operations in real-time for any business. Companies in any industry can launch new businesses, shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing & packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, & disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
Our growth story is only just beginning & were seeking a proven Global Campaign Manager to scale a best-in-class marketing function to support Zuoras growth ambitions: to be the company to whom the worlds best companies turn to for driving the technology & business transformations necessary to win in the Subscription Economy.
As a Global Campaign Marketing Manager, you will lead, strategize, & execute integrated campaigns across the web, emails, webinars, paid media, direct mail, & more, while partnering closely with the SDR organization. You will also be responsible for crafting & launching global campaigns with regional field marketing managers to ensure our key messages & go-to-market strategies are leveraged at a global level. Finally, youll be a reporting pro - from measuring MQLs to SALs to pipeline - youll be laser-focused on using metrics to optimize your campaigns & to guide you on your campaign strategy.
What youll do & achieve:
- Own end-to-end development & management of global marketing campaigns from inception & execution to optimization & measurement
- Own quarterly forecasting for campaigns aligned with Zuoras key audience segments & target accounts
- Work with regional teams worldwide to ensure that Zuoras campaign strategy is adapted & localized to suit regional requirements
- Work closely with digital marketing, content marketing, product marketing, events, & operations teams to direct campaign strategy & messaging, & to align multi-channel execution
- Partner with global system integrators, analyst firms, & external subject matter experts to expand Zuoras reach & thought leadership
- Own the activation & enablement of the Sales & SDR organization against key product initiatives & campaigns
- Own full funnel reporting for all campaign channels, including lead generation, conversion rates, pipeline generation, & influence on bookings
- Maximize campaign performance through constant testing & optimization
- Act as a mentor to junior members of the campaign team
What youll need to be successful:
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 3 to 5 years of full-time marketing experience across functions including field marketing, event marketing, or demand generation
- B2B enterprise software/SaaS marketing experience preferred
- Experience with ABM a plus
- Experience partnering with SDR & sales teams
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Marketo), CRM systems (Salesforce.com), & business intelligence tools (Domo)
- Excellent internal & external verbal & written communication skills is a must
- Ability to measure the impact & effectiveness of campaigns & recommend optimizations that result in higher engagement & higher conversion
Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy, the Zuora platform was designed specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models & acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates & orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-cash process, including billing & revenue recognition.
At Zuora, every employee is the CEO of their career & leading our mission are over 1,200 passionate & innovative ZEOs who value freedom, responsibility & accountability in equal measure because they have the capacity to make shift happen. Our culture isnt an empty branding effort our ZEOs love working here & it shows in our rating on Glassdoor. We take it very seriously. We encourage our employees to be curious, creative, & stay focused on our shared mission of enabling our customers to be successful.
Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including General Motors, Komatsu, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Xplornet & Zendesk. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Frisco, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai & Tokyo.
At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences & contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com