CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We are seeking a trailblazing product marketer to help rapidly accelerate the adoption of our technology & bolster CLEARs position in the marketplace. Reporting to the Senior Director, Growth Product Marketing, youll help define B2B product marketing at CLEAR & work across the entire B2B2C product lifecycle, generating customer insights that shape the product, go-to-market, launch, & commercialization.
What You Will Do:
- Build a deep understanding of our B2B commercial verticals & opportunities: generate customer insights that inform CLEARs product strategy, be informed about our competitive landscape, & become the go-to expert to help shape the product roadmap & strategy including pricing & positioning
- Develop product narratives, playbooks & full funnel programs to empower a rapidly growing organization to close more deals, faster, & at a higher long term retention
- Work with business partners to translate insights into actionable & consistently marketed recommendations that promote business objectives & drive tangible results
Who You Are:
- 5+ years relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, product management, operational roles, or strategy consulting
- 2+ years of product marketing or go-to-market; experience working in B2B2C technology, identity, or growth companies is preferred
- Consummate team player, with a collaborative & cooperative work style & the skills to, inspire & motivate those around you to operate successfully
- Ability to operate at both a strategic & execution level; ideate & directly execute
- Digital to physical product experience a plus
- You love data & are fanatical about evidence-based recommendations & decision making