We are seeking a highly motivated, organized, & detail-oriented Creative Associate to join Knot Standard & spearhead our fast & reliable growth in our NYC HQ in the Flatiron District.
The Creative Associate will not only provide direct support to the Marketing team but will have the opportunity to join a company that is global, fast growing, & places great value on employee innovations that make the customer experience exciting & enjoyable.
Knot Standard is a luxury custom menswear company with one goal; to consistently offer premium service, selection combined with tradition & classic tailoring, for our client & his personal stylist to create the lifestyle he desires. To date, we operate 9 appointment-only showrooms in New York, Chicago, D.C., Houston, Austin, Dallas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, & Atlanta. Coupling high-touch client experience & strong product knowledge, Knot Standard is redefining the apparel industry.
You will make an impact by:
- Working with Visual Designer to develop creative for marketing campaigns, site updates & other initiatives such as showroom events
- Supporting internal marketing initiatives & team projects, office events, create mock-ups & hunt down props
- Working with partners to manage print projects for external & internal use
- Creating collateral to support Sales team efforts
- Filing & organizing creative assets
- Prepping files for digital & print with a keen attention to detail
- Working with Visual Designer on user experience bench-marking & implement best practices
- QA & user acceptance testing the KnotStandard.com website, mobile, newsletter & other customer touch points
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
As a growing professional, challenge & opportunity excites you. You have:
- Experience in Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator & Sketch
- A Visual & Digital Storyteller mindset
- A Visually stunning portfolio with an understanding of branding & eCommerce
- The readiness to roll up sleeves in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to make independent decisions & be autonomous
- Excellent communication skills, written & verbal
- Ability to manage & work on multiple projects at once
- Problem solving skills