VaynerMedia is a full service global agency that builds brands for the now. We deliver integrated programmes across creative, strategy, production, & media all under one roof that drive tangible business results for some of the biggest brands in the world.
Strategy Directors are tasked with leading day to day strategic planning across a client or clients, combining an understanding of consumer behaviour, marketing challenges, the creative opportunity & the media landscape into a simple & clear communications plan of action.
They are the strategic advisor to the wider leadership & day to day clients when it comes to the consumer & how their behaviour is changing. This role is heavily focused on how we do that across Europe, with the strategists being the boots on the ground of a market, liaising heavily with the wider teams to help them understand specific consumer behaviours & the media landscape for campaigns.
The Strategy Director is expected to be curious & self-led, confident to ask questions about the audience & brief, test their hypothesis with research, form segmentations & gather / shape data into clear recommendations.
- Guide a socially driven account to understand how to leverage culture, tap into social platforms & strategically develop a digital / social out strategic approach.
- Deliver a nuanced understanding of the consumer, their behaviour & the media & advertising landscape
- Serve as the key strategic point of contact on a chosen market for a wider team
- Help to identify & proactively address client challenges
- Work with the ECD & creative teams to help form creative ideas which can develop into larger campaigns over time
- Monitor effectiveness & help to continuously show where we can strategically improve with data analysis & visualisation.
What Were Looking for:
An experienced Strategy Director with proven examples of leading accounts regionally. You will be experienced in developing wider strategy & planning communications within this. You should be comfortable collaborating with creative, media & client teams, as well as managing a medium to large sized team.
Were looking for someone whos comfortable with refining strategy & using data & insights to constantly improve audiences & work. The role is perfect for someone who can lead by example & mentor a team of strategists & creatives.
Specific Skills / Experience / Activity:
- Social experience in platform strategy & content creation a mandatory, with the ability to tie it back to wider campaigns
- Experience with planning tools such as YouGov, GWI, TGI, Comscore or Brandwatch & data analysis in Excel, Google Sheets a plus
- Examples of thought leadership & proactive thinking to address client challenges & industry trends
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members & job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the U.K.