At Lyft, the community is what we are, & its what we do. Its what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyfts Fleet business is responsible for strategic investments that pave the road for Lyft to operate fleets of the future at scale & with hyper-efficiency. We are currently running one of the USs most extensive vehicle fleets through our platform under the Express Drive & Lyft Rentals programs. We are redefining the vehicle access landscape & are looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead our Fleet Management team.
Our Fleet management charter is to build a world-class fleet management software, maximizing fleet lifetime value through vehicle telematics & our connected car strategy -- a foundational stepping stone for Lyfts autonomous future. The Product Manager in this role is expected to define & drive our fleet management strategy, working closely with Operations, multiple product lines (Express Drive, Lyft Rentals, Vehicle Services, LBS, Level 5, etc.), & 3rd party providers (i.e., telematics, fleet vendors, etc.). We are looking for a PM to own the end-to-end vehicle lifecycle from infleeting to end of life, remarketing. The ideal candidate can navigate complex technical topics, strategically problem solving, & closely collaborate across teams to deliver business impact.
- Lead the long-term Fleet Management vision & strategy, including all technology related to vehicle lifecycle optimization, remarketing, vehicle forecasting & P&L, vehicle database, connected car, tooling, etc.
- Navigate a multi-faceted software & hardware roadmap, driving our connected car (telematics) & a digital key strategy in addition to end-to-end Fleet management tooling.
- Develop a customer & business-focused product roadmap, build alignment, & influence cross-functional stakeholders across product & other partnering teams (Operations, Data Science, Finance, Engineering, Design, Express Drive, Rentals, 3rd party entities, etc.)
- Identify critical opportunities to help the operations team scale & run Lyfts vehicle fleet with hyper-efficiency
- Create core Fleet Management services to manage the end-to-end vehicle life cycle, addressing company-wide asset management shared use cases upon which Lyft can rapidly construct new product offerings & revenue streams.
- Manage all P&L line items related to your product area & develop features & cross-functional initiatives to ensure delivery on financial targets.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in building products.
- Excels in analytics to drive our Fleet Management strategy & lead the execution of improving fleet utilization & costs through predictive analytics.
- Enjoys working on deeply technical products with a passionate engineering team.
- Confident in decision-making, providing concise, clear, direct communication.
- Strong ability to work with full autonomy with little direct oversight.
- Experience in leading products with a diverse set of stakeholders & customers, ideally including operations teams.
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.