Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
Mailchimp's test automation team is continuing to grow & looking for a Test Engineer. You'll work with our QA & Engineering teams as you develop & execute test automation scripts for Mailchimp's integrations. With your help, our tools, tests & infrastructure will ensure that our users have the best experience possible while using our products.
You are creative, enthusiastic, inquisitive, & able to manage multiple projects & priorities at once. We're looking for someone who is passionate about all things test automation with the experience & skill set to jump right in & make an impact.
What you'll do:
- Analyze testing results requirements & assist with developing the test architecture
- Write regression automation scripts & develop new automation test cases
- Write API automation scripts & run write new test cases
- Write UI & Integration automation - write new test cases & maintain existing automation
- Identify, record, document thoroughly & track bugs
- Perform thorough functional testing for new features
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers & product managers) to identify new feature requirements
- Assist with improving parts of the test automation infrastructure
- Assist with design & implement innovative automation framework in the test organization with QA
- Design & run automated functional tests for the frontend of our web & mobile platforms & integrations
- Collaborate with QA Analysts & Engineering teams to contribute to test architecture & implement testing as a part of continuous integration
- Diagnose & report issues & defects based on test failures
- Work independently & communicate with the various teams involved with release process & testing with an emphasis on our integration teams
- Manage pull requests & participate in code reviews
- Coach & mentor junior TE & QA team members
- Assist with test metrics & reporting standards, analytics, dashboards, & reporting mechanisms
We'd love to hear from you if:
- Understanding of automated testing tools, ability to evaluate & communicate priorities, & experience writing, planning, & executing automated testing suites
- Demonstrated proficiency in testing mobile (iOS & Android) applications & good understanding of automation testing strategies & tools
- Experience working with version control systems (BitBucket, Git, Mercurial)
- Experience working with frontend automation frameworks (i.e. ReactJS)
- Experience with backend automation frameworks (i.e PHPUnit)
- Demonstrated proficiency with the Page Object model design pattern
- Demonstrated proficiency with testing Application Programming Interfaces
- Demonstrated proficient knowledge of Continuous Integration & Deployment systems
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.